AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Sunnyvale Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Balcony in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Disability Access in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Elevator in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Fireplace in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Garage in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Gated Access in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Sunnyvale
- Furnished Available Apartments in Sunnyvale
Apartments Near Sunnyvale
Interested in renting an apartment near Seven Seas Park?
Situated in North Sunnyvale, Seven Seas Park is a well known area park. Sunnyvale's population is 152,500. Sunnyvale encompasses many great neighborhoods including East Murphy, Sunnyvale West, Lakewood, and West Murphy. Those seeking a rental in the area are in luck.
Bedroom count is an important consideration - this area has several different types of apartments available. Apartments types include: studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. Single bedroom apartments are the most-readily available type of rental in the area.
Rental prices typically differ and are primarily affected by size, number of beds and features such as amenities. The monthly cost to rent studio apartments is roughly $1,635. $2,461 is the average monthly cost for apartments near Seven Seas Park . However, a 2-bedroom apartment will run you closer to $3,168.
Apartment prices vary from as low as $2,145 and nearing $2,810. Studio apartment sizes average roughly 352 sq ft. For 1-bedroom apartments, 713 sq feet is the usual size. Want something bigger? 2 bedroom rentals average 1,001 sq feet.
In the vicinity, there are plenty of stores & places to eat. Craving burgers? Try out Vista At Sunnyvale and Kal's Bar-B-Q. For those with a love of coffee, try out Starbucks.
It's pretty easy to stay active around Seven Seas Park, whether your preference is to be inside or out. Want to keep in shape? Take a stroll down to Sunnyvale Parks Maintenance and Parks & Recreation Department. For people who prefer to lift weights, Planet Granite will get your blood pumping.
There are many apartments for rent near Seven Seas Park. With an abundance of awesome options to choose from, apartment hunting has never been simpler! Try out our apartment-specific filters and simplify your apartment hunt.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.