AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Sunnyvale Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Balcony in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Disability Access in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Elevator in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Fireplace in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Garage in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Gated Access in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Sunnyvale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Sunnyvale
- Furnished Available Apartments in Sunnyvale
Apartments Near Sunnyvale
Interested in renting an apartment near De Anza Park?
Located in Sunnyvale, De Anza Park is a notable city park. Sunnyvale's population is 152,500. Sunnyvale encompasses several neighborhoods such as Eastside, Heritage District, Raynor, and Northside. There are various rentals in the area.
With regards to bedroom count, there are several different types of rentals currently for rent. Available inventory includes studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 1-bedroom apartments currently remain the most-readily available rental type around this location.
Prices around De Anza Park differ depending on bedroom count and square footage. The monthly rental cost for a studio apartment sits at roughly $1,908 dollars. An average payment of $2,566 per month is needed to rent an apartment near De Anza Park . However, an apartment with 2 bedrooms will run you near $3,258.
Sizes for 1-bedroom apartments vary from 625 to 678 square feet with prices between $2,052 and $2,562. Apartments in the area average roughly 486 sq ft. For 1-bedroom apartments, 685 sq ft is the average size. Need even more space? 2 bedroom rentals average 962 square feet.
Walking around De Anza Park is somewhat simple. You shouldn't be able to reach most areas on foot. The area around De Anza Park is lacking in terms of its transit in the area. Getting around may be difficult, but it's possible.
It's easy to keep active around De Anza Park, whether you like to be surrounded by nature or at the club. Like to keep in shape? Save Sunnyvale Parks & School has some great scenery. For those who would rather burn calories inside, Orangetheory Fitness will get your heart beating. Once you're exhausted, treat yourself to some time off! Your options include Blue Max, Rooster T Feathers Comedy Club, and Sportys Bikini Bar.
The area around De Anza Park has many unique apartments. Thanks to the abundance of amazing apartments nearby, your next home is only a click away! Give our apartment-specific filters a shot and make the search even easier.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.