- Los Angeles
- Wilshire Vermont Station LACMTA
Apartments near Wilshire / Vermont Station - LACMTA, Los Angeles, CA
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Los Angeles Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Los Angeles
- Cheap Apartments in Los Angeles
- Corporate Apartments in Los Angeles
- Income Restricted Apartments in Los Angeles
- Loft Layout Apartments in Los Angeles
- Luxury Apartments in Los Angeles
- New Construction Apartments in Los Angeles
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Los Angeles
- Senior Living Apartments in Los Angeles
- Short Term Apartments in Los Angeles
Apartments Near Los Angeles
- University of California Los Angeles, CA
- University of Southern California, CA
- Los Angeles City College, CA
- Loyola Marymount University, CA
- West Coast University Los Angeles, CA
- California State University Los Angeles, CA
- CBD College, CA
- Los Angeles Trade Technical College, CA
- Abraham Lincoln University, CA
- Bryan College Los Angeles, CA
- Westwood College Los Angeles, CA
- LA College International, CA
- Otis College of Art and Design, CA
- Southern California Institute of Architecture, CA
- Casa Loma College Los Angeles, CA
- Concord Law School of Kaplan University, CA
- Mount St Mary's College, CA
- Academy for Jewish Religion, CA
- Occidental College, CA
- Los Angeles Southwest College, CA
Interested in renting an apartment near Wilshire / Vermont Station - LACMTA?
Wilshire / Vermont Station - LACMTA, located in Los Angeles, is a notable area public transit stop. Los Angeles's population is 3,960,029 and is composed of several great nearby neighborhoods such as Koreatown, Silver Lake, and Central La. ApartmentGuide lists plenty of rentals in the area.
With regards to number of beds, there are several different rental types currently for rent. Availability ranges from studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 2-bedroom rentals currently remain the most readily available rental near Wilshire / Vermont Station - LACMTA.
Near Wilshire / Vermont Station - LACMTA, rates differ depending on bedroom count & square footage. A studio apartment will cost $2,219 on average per month. $2,810 is the average monthly cost for apartments around Wilshire / Vermont Station - LACMTA while a 2-bedroom apartment averages near $3,893.
Apartment size varies from 360 to 439. Sizes of studio apartments average approximately 559 square feet. For 1-bedroom apartments, 726 sq ft is the typical size. Rentals featuring 2 bedrooms are somewhat more spacious, averaging 1,106 sq feet.
You'll find plenty of restaurants, stores & coffee shops nearby. There are several popular restaurants including Fratelli's Pizza and 786 Taqueria & Burger and Avenue II. Love coffee? Try Tobt and Sharp Specialty Coffee!
There is plenty to do near Wilshire / Vermont Station - LACMTA, whether your preference is to be inside or out. Prefer being outside? Try visiting George Hensel Aquatic Center. For those who like more strenuous activities will likely enjoy the area's gyms including 24 Hour Fitness, Sunset Foot Clinic, and Los Angeles Strength & Conditioning. After working out, give yourself some time off! Try visiting Momona Hookah Lounge, Rosen Music Studio, and Hookah Lounge.
There are various apartments for rent near Wilshire / Vermont Station - LACMTA. With many amazing apartments in the area, finding your next home is easier than ever with ApartmentGuide.com! If you already know what you're looking for, you can filter by a variety of apartment types.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.