- Los Angeles
- Wilshire Normandie Station LACMTA
Apartments near Wilshire / Normandie Station - LACMTA, Los Angeles, CA
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Los Angeles Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Los Angeles
- Cheap Apartments in Los Angeles
- Corporate Apartments in Los Angeles
- Income Restricted Apartments in Los Angeles
- Loft Layout Apartments in Los Angeles
- Luxury Apartments in Los Angeles
- New Construction Apartments in Los Angeles
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Los Angeles
- Senior Living Apartments in Los Angeles
- Short Term Apartments in Los Angeles
Apartments Near Los Angeles
- University of California Los Angeles, CA
- University of Southern California, CA
- Los Angeles City College, CA
- Loyola Marymount University, CA
- West Coast University Los Angeles, CA
- California State University Los Angeles, CA
- CBD College, CA
- Los Angeles Trade Technical College, CA
- Abraham Lincoln University, CA
- Bryan College Los Angeles, CA
- Westwood College Los Angeles, CA
- LA College International, CA
- Otis College of Art and Design, CA
- Southern California Institute of Architecture, CA
- Casa Loma College Los Angeles, CA
- Concord Law School of Kaplan University, CA
- Mount St Mary's College, CA
- Academy for Jewish Religion, CA
- Occidental College, CA
- Los Angeles Southwest College, CA
Interested in renting an apartment near Wilshire / Normandie Station - LACMTA?
Wilshire / Normandie Station - LACMTA is a city public transit stop located just North from Los Angeles. Los Angeles's population is 3,960,029. Los Angeles contains many great neighborhoods including Westlake, Arlington Heights, Greater Wilshire, and Olympic Park. For those looking to live in the area, many options exist.
With regards to the number of bedrooms, there are several types of apartments currently for rent. Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom apartment listings are available. With 53 listings, the most common rental in this location currently remain studios.
Prices of units typically differ and are primarily affected by size, bedroom count & amenities. Monthly costs needed to rent a studio apartment sits at roughly $2,280 dollars. Prices in the area close to Wilshire / Normandie Station - LACMTA average near $2,683 dollars, meanwhile a 2-bedroom apartment averages closer to $3,528.
A 1-bedroom rental ranges from 435 to 488 square feet with prices as low as $1,213 and as high as $1,455. 718 sq ft is the average size of studios for rent close to Wilshire / Normandie Station - LACMTA. 685 sq feet is the typical size for a 1-bedroom apartment. Want more space? Averaging at 1,005 sq feet, 2 bedroom rentals may fit your style.
The vicinity near Wilshire / Normandie Station - LACMTA is fairly walk friendly. Youcan arrive at most places on foot alone. In terms of transportation - if walking is not feasible, reaching most places is a cinch due to great transit around Wilshire / Normandie Station - LACMTA. You shouldn't really encounter significant traffic while on the road.
The options are plenty near Wilshire / Normandie Station - LACMTA, whether you love exploring the city or the great outdoors. Like keeping in shape? Los Angeles County Parks & Recreation has some great scenery. For those who like indoor activities should look into one of the local gyms such as Flywheel Sports, Sunset Foot Clinic, and Los Angeles Strength & Conditioning. After that, give yourself some well-deserved rest! Try visiting Momona Hookah Lounge, Rosen Music Studio, and Hookah Lounge.
The area near Wilshire / Normandie Station - LACMTA has many different apartments for rent. With so many amazing options nearby, selecting your next new apartment is hassle-free with ApartmentGuide.com! Try out filters like pet friendly or luxury and make the search even easier.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.