- Los Angeles
- Westlake Macarthur Park Station LACMTA
Apartments near Westlake / Macarthur Park Station - LACMTA, Los Angeles, CA
1 Unit Available
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Los Angeles Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Los Angeles
- Cheap Apartments in Los Angeles
- Corporate Apartments in Los Angeles
- Income Restricted Apartments in Los Angeles
- Loft Layout Apartments in Los Angeles
- Luxury Apartments in Los Angeles
- New Construction Apartments in Los Angeles
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Los Angeles
- Senior Living Apartments in Los Angeles
- Short Term Apartments in Los Angeles
Apartments Near Los Angeles
- University of California Los Angeles, CA
- University of Southern California, CA
- Los Angeles City College, CA
- Loyola Marymount University, CA
- West Coast University Los Angeles, CA
- California State University Los Angeles, CA
- CBD College, CA
- Los Angeles Trade Technical College, CA
- Abraham Lincoln University, CA
- Bryan College Los Angeles, CA
- Westwood College Los Angeles, CA
- LA College International, CA
- Otis College of Art and Design, CA
- Southern California Institute of Architecture, CA
- Casa Loma College Los Angeles, CA
- Concord Law School of Kaplan University, CA
- Mount St Mary's College, CA
- Academy for Jewish Religion, CA
- Occidental College, CA
- Los Angeles Southwest College, CA
Interested in renting an apartment near Westlake / Macarthur Park Station - LACMTA?
Located in North Los Angeles, Westlake / Macarthur Park Station - LACMTA is a notable city public transit stop. Los Angeles, CA has a population of 3,960,029. The city contains many great neighborhoods including Macarthur Park, Pico Union, Westlake, and Greater Echo Park Elysian. If you are considering renting an apartment in the area, there are plenty of options.
A variety of apartments are available to choose from depending on the number of bedrooms. Apartment listings include studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. .
Rental prices around Westlake / Macarthur Park Station - LACMTA differ based on elements including size and number of beds. The monthly cost to rent studio apartments is roughly $2,287 dollars. $2,791 is the average monthly cost to rent an apartment near Westlake / Macarthur Park Station - LACMTA , meanwhile a 2-bedroom apartment averages around $3,935.
Prices can be in the range of $1,212 & $1,851. Studio apartment sizes average close to 566 sq ft. 709 sq feet is the average size for an apartment with a single bedroom in the area. Rentals with 2 beds are slightly more spacious, with an average of 1,091 square feet.
You'll find many different stores around Westlake / Macarthur Park Station - LACMTA. Good restaurants in the area include Engine Co No 28, The Bunker Hill Bar & Grill, and Los Angeles Biergarten. For those with a love of coffee, give Gourmet Coffee and WFM Coffee Bar a visit.
Whether it's visiting the park or in the club - there's plenty to do around Westlake / Macarthur Park Station - LACMTA. Prefer being outside? Visit Park Cities and Parks & Recreation Department. People who would rather be inside should look into one of the nearby gyms including LA Fitness, Lord's Gym, and F45 Training. Once you're done working out, you may find yourself needing to get away. Check out Hyde Lounge Staples Center, Sixth Street Tavern, and D'vine Lounge Bar.
There are various apartments available near Westlake / Macarthur Park Station - LACMTA. With so many awesome options to choose from, apartment hunting has never been simpler! Search more efficiently using apartment-specific filters.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.