- Los Angeles
- Vermont Santa Monica Station LACMTA
Apartments near Vermont / Santa Monica Station - LACMTA, Los Angeles, CA
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Los Angeles Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Los Angeles
- Cheap Apartments in Los Angeles
- Corporate Apartments in Los Angeles
- Income Restricted Apartments in Los Angeles
- Loft Layout Apartments in Los Angeles
- Luxury Apartments in Los Angeles
- New Construction Apartments in Los Angeles
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Los Angeles
- Senior Living Apartments in Los Angeles
- Short Term Apartments in Los Angeles
Apartments Near Los Angeles
- University of California Los Angeles, CA
- University of Southern California, CA
- Los Angeles City College, CA
- Loyola Marymount University, CA
- West Coast University Los Angeles, CA
- California State University Los Angeles, CA
- CBD College, CA
- Los Angeles Trade Technical College, CA
- Abraham Lincoln University, CA
- Bryan College Los Angeles, CA
- Westwood College Los Angeles, CA
- LA College International, CA
- Otis College of Art and Design, CA
- Southern California Institute of Architecture, CA
- Casa Loma College Los Angeles, CA
- Concord Law School of Kaplan University, CA
- Mount St Mary's College, CA
- Academy for Jewish Religion, CA
- Occidental College, CA
- Los Angeles Southwest College, CA
Interested in renting an apartment near Vermont / Santa Monica Station - LACMTA?
Vermont / Santa Monica Station - LACMTA is a public transit stop in North Los Angeles. Los Angeles, CA has a population of 3,960,029 and is composed of several great neighborhoods such as Koreatown, Silver Lake, and Central La. There are plenty of apartments nearby.
With regards to number of beds, there are several different apartment types to choose from. Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom units are available in this area. 2- bedroom apartments currently remain the most readily available type of rental around this location.
Prices to rent apartments can differ - this is primarily affected by size, bedroom count and available amenities. The monthly cost to rent studio apartments sits at around $1,936 . On average, the cost of 1-bedroom apartments near Vermont / Santa Monica Station - LACMTA is $2,746, meanwhile a 2-bedroom apartment averages near $3,602.
Prices can be as low as $1,406 and nearing $1,928. Apartments average around 509 square feet. 673 square feet is roughly the average size for a 1-bedroom apartment. 2 bed rentals are slightly larger, averaging close to 1,036 sq ft.
In the vicinity, there are many different stores. There are several popular places to eat including Umami Burger, The Fix Burger, and Original Ramen Burger. If you're more of a coffee addict, try out Tobt, Dunes Restaurant & Cocktails, and Red Dragon.
From gyms and parks to bars and clubs, there are plenty of options near Vermont / Santa Monica Station - LACMTA. Do you prefer the outdoors? Take a walk down to Glendale Peak Trail Head and Funke Wildlife Park-PLNTRM. For people who would rather be inside, Peak 5 CrossFit is only a short distance away. Once you're exhausted, give yourself some well-deserved rest! Check out Covell and Blue Moon.
There are various apartments available near Vermont / Santa Monica Station - LACMTA. With an abundance of awesome options to choose from, apartment hunting in Los Angeles is now easier than ever! Search more efficiently with apartment-specific filters.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.