- Los Angeles
- Shriners Hospital For Children
Apartments near Shriners Hospital For Children, Los Angeles, CA
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Los Angeles Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Los Angeles
- Cheap Apartments in Los Angeles
- Corporate Apartments in Los Angeles
- Income Restricted Apartments in Los Angeles
- Loft Layout Apartments in Los Angeles
- Luxury Apartments in Los Angeles
- New Construction Apartments in Los Angeles
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Los Angeles
- Senior Living Apartments in Los Angeles
- Short Term Apartments in Los Angeles
Apartments Near Los Angeles
- University of California Los Angeles, CA
- University of Southern California, CA
- Los Angeles City College, CA
- Loyola Marymount University, CA
- West Coast University Los Angeles, CA
- California State University Los Angeles, CA
- CBD College, CA
- Los Angeles Trade Technical College, CA
- Abraham Lincoln University, CA
- Bryan College Los Angeles, CA
- Westwood College Los Angeles, CA
- LA College International, CA
- Otis College of Art and Design, CA
- Southern California Institute of Architecture, CA
- Casa Loma College Los Angeles, CA
- Concord Law School of Kaplan University, CA
- Mount St Mary's College, CA
- Academy for Jewish Religion, CA
- Occidental College, CA
- Los Angeles Southwest College, CA
Interested in renting an apartment near Shriners Hospital For Children?
Located within Los Angeles, Shriners Hospital For Children is a notable area hospital. Los Angeles's population is 3,960,029 and has a few great nearby neighborhoods such as Koreatown, Silver Lake, and Central La. ApartmentGuide has plenty of apartments in the area.
Several rental types are available to choose from based off of how many bedrooms you want. Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom apartment listings are available in this area. The most readily available type of rental are two-bedroom listings.
Near Shriners Hospital For Children, prices vary based on bedroom count & square footage. The monthly rental cost for studio apartments is roughly $2,132 dollars. Average costs of a 1-bedroom apartment for rent near Shriners Hospital For Children is $2,741 while 2-bedroom apartments average near $3,863.
Apartment prices vary from as low as $1,180 and with highs close to $1,677. Sizes of studio apartments average close to 570 sq feet. For 1-bedroom apartments, 723 sq feet is the usual size. Need even more space? Averaging at 1,104 square feet, larger 2-bed apartments might be just right for you.
In the vicinity, there are lots of stores and places to eat. There are several nearby places to eat including Marios Pizzeria & Original Ramen Burger and King Teriyaki Burger. If you're more of a coffee person, try out Tobt, Sharp Specialty Coffee, and Galleria Coffee Shop.
There's lots to do near Shriners Hospital For Children. Do you prefer being outside? Try visiting Parks & Recreation Department. People who enjoy being indoors should try one of the nearby gyms such as 24 Hour Fitness, Sunset Foot Clinic, and Los Angeles Strength & Conditioning. After working out, treat yourself to some time off! Head down to Faculty, Hera Bar, and Beer Belly.
The area near Shriners Hospital For Children has many distinct apartments for rent. With so many options to choose from, your next home is only a click away! Make the search faster with apartment-specific filters.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.