1 Unit Available
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Los Angeles Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Los Angeles
- Cheap Apartments in Los Angeles
- Corporate Apartments in Los Angeles
- Income Restricted Apartments in Los Angeles
- Loft Layout Apartments in Los Angeles
- Luxury Apartments in Los Angeles
- New Construction Apartments in Los Angeles
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Los Angeles
- Senior Living Apartments in Los Angeles
- Short Term Apartments in Los Angeles
Apartments Near Los Angeles
- University of California Los Angeles, CA
- University of Southern California, CA
- Los Angeles City College, CA
- Loyola Marymount University, CA
- West Coast University Los Angeles, CA
- California State University Los Angeles, CA
- CBD College, CA
- Los Angeles Trade Technical College, CA
- Abraham Lincoln University, CA
- Bryan College Los Angeles, CA
- Westwood College Los Angeles, CA
- LA College International, CA
- Otis College of Art and Design, CA
- Southern California Institute of Architecture, CA
- Casa Loma College Los Angeles, CA
- Concord Law School of Kaplan University, CA
- Mount St Mary's College, CA
- Academy for Jewish Religion, CA
- Occidental College, CA
- Los Angeles Southwest College, CA
Find your next apartment near Ingraham Street.
Ingraham Street is a street located on the north side of Los Angeles, CA that runs through some of the following popular Los Angeles neighborhoods: Koreatown, Downtown Los Angeles, Central La, Westlake and Greater Wilshire. Also, Ingraham Street spans across several zip codes including the following: 90010, 90017 and 90005.
While you're apartment shopping, you'll find that there are a lot of apartments available near Ingraham Street. 1-bedroom apartments are the most common type of apartment nearby. Studio, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments are also available. Prices for nearby apartments can be found as low as $1,071 and as high as $2,579.
Renters that live near Ingraham Street find that it's easy to get around town. It's a very walk-friendly area with easy access to shops, restaurants etc. There are some dedicated biking areas. Nearby you'll find good transportation options.
Like going out to eat? There are over 100 restaurant options near Ingraham Street including Wokcano Asian Restaurant & Bar, Togo's, Cabbage Patch, Jack London Square Operator and Olympic Noodle. The following are some popular grocery stores in the area: Green Circle Market, Smart & Final Extra! and Ralphs. If you're a coffee fan, you're in luck as there are several nearby options available including Cafe Loft, Mr Boba and Philz Coffee.
Ok, let's get your search started. There are many options for apartments near Ingraham Street - try using a custom filter to refine your search.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.