Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Alexandria Apartment Features
Apartments Near Alexandria
- Virginia Theological Seminary, VA
- Banner College, VA
- Westwood College--Arlington Ballston, VA
- Institute for the Psychological Sciences, VA
- Centura College--Alexandria, VA
- California University of Management & Sciences Virginia, VA
- John Leland Center for Theological Studies, VA
- Washington Baptist Theological Seminary, VA
- CET-Alexandria, VA
- Kenny's Beauty Academy, VA
- Strayer University-Alexandria Campus, VA
Living In Alexandria West, Alexandria, VA
Did you know? Alexandria has four sister cities in Armenia, Sweden, Scotland and France. These relationships support musical and theater tours and foreign student exchanges as well as local trade fairs and festivals celebrating the culture and history of these sister cities.
Overview of Alexandria West
Alexandria West is part of historic Alexandria, VA, located just 7 miles from downtown Washington, D.C., and not far from the city's historic Old Town district. Many of the area's residents work in Washington, D.C., or other areas of northern Virginia and Prince George's County, Maryland. The largest employer of residents in Alexandria West is the Department of Defense. Alexandria West boasts historic neighborhoods, easy access to attractions in the area and a variety of shops, restaurants and parks.
Best of Alexandria West
Check out some of Alexandria West's finest offerings. Best Live Music: The Birchmere has played host to greats, including Johnny Cash. Best Restaurant: The Light Horse Restaurant offers live music, pool and other recreation along with moderately priced American cuisine. Best Cupcakes: Lavender Moon Cupcakery in Old Town offers the best gourmet cupcakes. Best Date Night: La Bergerie features French and Basque cuisine as well as world-class wine in an atmosphere of quiet elegance. Best Family Outing: Cameron Run Regional Park has something for all ages with miniature golf, jogging trails and more.
Top 5 Alexandria West Adventures
- Watch artists at work at The Torpedo Factory Art Center. This is a world-class art space that houses numerous galleries, studios and cafes.
- Walk the streets of Old Town: This a mile-long stretch of restaurants, bistros and shops in the heart of Alexandria.
- See life in colonial times at Green Springs Garden Park: This is a national historic district featuring greenhouses, farmhouses dating from 1777, and numerous gardens dedicated to roses and other plants.
- Step into the past at Mount Vernon: George Washington's old estate has been transformed into a world-class museum and historical site.
- Take a river ride to the historic National Mall in Washington: Use the Potomac Riverboat Company's water taxis to get around.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.