AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Dallas Apartment Features
Apartments Near Dallas
- Wade College, TX
- Dallas Theological Seminary, TX
- Criswell College, TX
- El Centro College, TX
- Perkins School of Theology, TX
- Southern Methodist University, TX
- Dallas County Community College, TX
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, TX
- West Coast University-Dallas, TX
- KD Conservatory College of Film and Dramatic Arts, TX
- University of North Texas at Dallas, TX
Living In Uptown, Dallas, TX
Did you know? Uptown is one of the Lone Star State's most pedestrian-friendly neighborhoods. This design concept strives to make the community and its amenities readily accessible for bicyclists and individuals who use public transportation.
Overview of Uptown Dallas
Located just to the north of downtown Dallas, Uptown is a fashionable neighborhood that is popular among urban professionals. This area is also referred to as State Thomas. It was formerly the setting for Little Mexico and the African American Freedmen's Town. Today, it is home to a range of office towers, apartment communities, retail centers and nightlife venues.
Best of Uptown Dallas
Best Place to See a Show: Located in the vibrant West Village, Landmark's beautiful Magnolia Theatre was voted Best Theatre in Dallas. In addition to five screens, the highly acclaimed theater features the Magnolia Bar, a stylish and contemporary cocktail lounge. Best Place for Sushi: Highly rated by Zagat, Yutaka Sushi Bistro is an Uptown favorite that serves hot and cold dishes. Locals recommend enjoying your lunch or takeout in the form of a bento box. Best Place to Pamper Yourself: Spa Habitat on McKinney Ave offers facials, massages and waxes in a serene environment. The spa uses therapeutic products to encourage relaxation and rejuvenation. Best Sports Bar: In a town full of sports fanatics, it is important to know where to go for a pitcher and wings when the big game is on. Voted one of the best in Big D, the Katy Trail Ice House features a casual atmosphere, a long list of your favorite beverages and outside picnic tables to enjoy the weather after the game.
Top 5 Uptown Dallas Adventures
- Visit the Museum of Geometric and MADI Art.This museum offers a collection of works by artists from around the world showcasing the MADI movement and contemporary geometric styles.
- Attend a live performance at the Kitchen Dog Theater.The theater stage hosts a wide range of classical, contemporary and one-of-a-kind productions, including dramas, musicals and comedies.
- Spend the day walking, jogging, skating or biking the 3.5-mile-long Katy Trail.The landscaped, multi-use pathway follows the former bed of the old Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad. The Dallas Morning News called it one of the city's most popular outdoor spaces.
- Enjoy the great outdoors in Griggs Park.The newly renovated 8-acre historic green space features children's playgrounds, picnic areas with scenic views and designated pet areas. Beautiful groves of trees create a perfect backdrop for nature walks.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.