AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Austin Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in East Austin
- Cheap Apartments in East Austin
- Loft Layout Apartments in East Austin
- Luxury Apartments in East Austin
- New Construction Apartments in East Austin
- Pet Friendly Apartments in East Austin
- Senior Living Apartments in East Austin
- Short Term Apartments in East Austin
Apartments Near Austin
- University of Texas--Austin, TX
- Huston Tillotson University, TX
- Seminary of the Southwest, TX
- Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary, TX
- Austin Community College - Rio Grande, TX
- Mediatech Institute--Austin, TX
- Austin Community College - Eastview, TX
- Virginia College--Austin, TX
- Austin Graduate School of Theology, TX
- Austin Community College - Riverside, TX
- Academy of Hair Design - Austin, TX
- Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts-Austin, TX
Living In East Austin, Austin, TX
Did you know? East Austin is a unique and exciting place to live. Forbes Magazine named it the 7th 'hippest hipster neighborhood' out of 250 neighborhoods in the entire country. Many Austin residents herald East Austin as an epicenter of activities and culture.
Overview of East Austin
Located near I-35, East Austin is close to many coveted areas, such as Downtown, South Congress Ave, and Lady Bird Lake. Additionally, this neighborhood is home to students, families, and even entrepreneurs. The East Austin area offers many different opportunities for recreation, dining, and shopping.
Best of East Austin
Check out some of East Austin's finest offerings. Juan in A Million is famous for breakfast tacos, a favorite breakfast item of East Austinites. This popular food destination is home to the famous one pound breakfast taco, which is stuffed with bacon, potatoes, eggs, and cheese. Joe's Bakery is well-known for its Mexican style bakery and coffee. This unique eatery is located on East 7th Street and has been serving Austin residents for over 50 years. Farewell Books is located on East Cesar Chavez and stocks progressive book collections. It also features its own art gallery.
Top 5 East Austin Adventures
- Visit the oldest building in Austin: The French Legation Museum is a local novelty that is rich in history. Here, visitors can go on a tour, take part in special events, or participate in its family and school programs.
- View the most expansive art collection in Central Texas: The Blanton Museum of Art is located within the University of Texas at Austin. It is known for its collections of modern and contemporary Latin and American art.
- Get wet at Lady Bird Lake: Austin Water Bikes is the premier way to view Lady Bird Lake and spend some quality time with friends. It is also a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the Texas sunshine.
- Stop and smell the roses: The Lyndon B. Johnson National Park has a lot to offer its visitors, including the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Garden. You can also enter the LBJ Library and enjoy the other outdoor scenery.
- Take in the authentic Texas State history: The Texas State Capitol is a must-see for everyone living in or passing through Texas. Free tours allow visitors to experience the history and government structure of Texas, and self-guided tours allow guests to see the governor's mansion.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.