AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Philadelphia Apartment Features
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Philadelphia, PA
- Middle City East, PA
- Middle City West, PA
- William Penn Annex West, PA
- William Penn Annex East, PA
- Spruce Hill, PA
- Overbrook Hills, PA
- Cherry Hill, NJ
- Manayunk, PA
- Veadon, PA
- Camden, NJ
- Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Merion Station, PA
- Upper Darby, PA
- Haddon Township, NJ
- Ardmore, PA
- Melrose Park, PA
- Elkins Park, PA
- Lamott, PA
- Collingswood, NJ
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- Thompson Institute, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Temple University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Peirce College, PA
- DPT Business School--City Center, PA
- Hussian School of Art, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- Rutgers University--Camden, NJ
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- Harris School of Business--Upper Darby, PA
- Talmudical Yeshiva of Philadelphia, PA
- St Charles Borromeo Seminary, PA
- 36Th St Trolley Station - SEPTA
- 36Th St Trolley Portal Station - SEPTA
- 37Th St Trolley Station - SEPTA
- 33Rd St Trolley Station - SEPTA
- 34Th St Station - Mfl - SEPTA
- University City - SEPTA
- 36Th St & Market St - SEPTA
- Lancaster Av & 36Th St - SEPTA
- 30Th St Station - Mfl - SEPTA
- 30Th St Trolley Station - SEPTA
Living In University City, Philadelphia, PA
University City apartments for rent are located in a sunny suburban enclave of San Diego. You and your family will be amid a serene, neighborly environment that is both up-and-coming, yet refined and laidback. While your new neighborhood is a far cry from the congested urban dwellings of the downtown area, you still have a quick and easy access to convenient commercial spots.
If you still need home goods or other essentials like toiletries, electronics and clothing - think shorts and flip flops - then you may want to head to the nearby Kmart, which is located right off of E H Street. While you're there, you can stop into Decor Furniture, which is in the same plaza. The retailer offers premier love seats, sofas, entertainment centers and reclining chairs for unbeatable prices.
You may also want to adorn your home with family photos and decorations from your last abode. For any necessary tools for minor renovation projects, stop into the close-by Home Depot, which you can access via Plaza Ct.
For an evening of excitement with your new friends, or an afternoon of fun with your kids, head to the local Brunswick Premier Lanes. There, you can roll your way to a great time as you sip libations and work on your strike!
Your four-legged friend is also sure to love your University City apartment for rent. With all of the great outdoor locations, parks, and beaches he or she will have ample space to run, play and pant! Some dog parks that are worth checking out in your new hometown include Cadmann Community Park, Doyle Community Park, Grape Street Park and Fiesta Island.
Looking for apartments in the University City area? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find University City apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.