3 Units Available
5 Floor Plans
7 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Portland Apartment Features
Apartments Near Portland
- Portland State University, OR
- National College of Natural Medicine, OR
- Oregon Health and Science University, OR
- Art Institute of Portland, OR
- Pacific Northwest College of Art, OR
- Western Seminary, OR
- American College of Healthcare Sciences, OR
- Concordia University, OR
- University of Portland, OR
- Heald College--Portland, OR
- Overlook Park Max Station - TRIMET
- N Prescott St Max Station - TRIMET
- Albina/Mississippi Max Station - TRIMET
- N Killingsworth St Max Station - TRIMET
- N Weidler & Ross - TRIMET
- Ne Broadway & Ross (Streetcar) - TRIMET
- Ne Broadway & 2Nd (Streetcar) - TRIMET
- Ne Weidler & 2Nd (Streetcar) - TRIMET
- Rosa Parks Max Station - TRIMET
- Nw 14Th & Northrup - TRIMET
Living In Mississippi, Portland, OR
Getting to Know Mississippi, OR
Mississippi in North Portland has transitioned from its grungy, sketchy past to an area that embodies a youthful vibe coasting into the future. Old buildings have been renovated, and new developments are being erected, providing ample affordable housing for singles and professionals. New bars and sleek, modern independent storefronts continue to pop up along North Mississippi Avenue adding to the area's appeal (and giving Portlandians some great dining options). Parking can be an issue, but walkability in the area is excellent. Plus, it's a quick walk on the pedestrian bridge over I-5 to the MAX stop on North Interstate Avenue.
Mississippi Apartments for Rent - Portland East, OR Trying to find an apartment near Portland East, OR? Welcome to Mississippi, a densely populated neighborhood near Portland East, OR. This area is a good place to rent, with 69% of people renting their homes. The average commute in Mississippi takes about 20 minutes. There are a variety of transportation options in Mississippi. While you'll probably need a car, you may not need it for everything. Residents of Mississippi are highly educated, with many having postgraduate degrees. Only 42% of households have children, so it's a good area for those looking for a quiet neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.