AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Portland Apartment Features
Apartments Near Portland
- Art Institute of Portland, OR
- Portland State University, OR
- Pacific Northwest College of Art, OR
- National College of Natural Medicine, OR
- Oregon Health and Science University, OR
- American College of Healthcare Sciences, OR
- Western Seminary, OR
- Warner Pacific College, OR
- Reed College, OR
- Concordia University, OR
- University of Portland, OR
- Sumner College, OR
- Lewis and Clark College, OR
- Aveda Institute-Portland, OR
- Concorde Career College-Portland, OR
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, OR
- Kings Hill/Sw Salmon St Max Station - TRIMET
- Goose Hollow/Sw Jefferson St Max Station - TRIMET
- Providence Park Max Station - TRIMET
- Sw 11Th & Taylor - TRIMET
- Sw 11Th & Jefferson - TRIMET
- Sw 11Th & Alder - TRIMET
- Sw 10Th & Alder - TRIMET
- Galleria/Sw 10Th Ave Max Station - TRIMET
- Central Library - TRIMET
- Library/Sw 9Th Ave Max Station - TRIMET
Living In Goose Hollow, Portland, OR
Getting to Know Goose Hollow, OR
Goose Hollow is a mix of residential and commercial areas near the Tanner Creek Canyon. Located adjacent to downtown in southwest Portland, it's known to many as the home of the Timbers soccer team. But, this historic community is loved by families and professionals who like a quaint neighborhood close to nature. Many residents live within walking distance of Washington Park, which is home to the International Rose Test Garden and the Oregon Zoo. This area is also highly accessible and walkable. It provides locals with easy access to most places in Portland. It's near popular trails that make you feel like you are miles away from the city. The upscale turn-of-the-century homes, quaint coffee shops and locally-owned small businesses add to Goose Hollow's suburban appeal.
Goose Hollow Apartments for Rent - Portland West, OR Trying to find an apartment near Portland West, OR? Welcome to Goose Hollow, a metropolitan neighborhood near Portland West, OR. Goose Hollow is good for renters, with 80% of locals renting their homes. Residents are highly educated, with a large number having postgraduate degrees. Only 22% of households have children, so it's a great area if you're looking for a quiet neighborhood. There are a variety of transportation options in Goose Hollow. While you'll probably want a car, it may not be necessary for everything. The average commute takes about 25 minutes.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.