AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Portland Apartment Features
Apartments Near Portland
- Western Seminary, OR
- Warner Pacific College, OR
- National College of Natural Medicine, OR
- Portland State University, OR
- Art Institute of Portland, OR
- Pacific Northwest College of Art, OR
- Oregon Health and Science University, OR
- Portland Community College, OR
- Reed College, OR
- Multnomah Bible College and Biblical Seminary, OR
- American College of Healthcare Sciences, OR
- Concordia University, OR
- Heald College--Portland, OR
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, OR
- Aveda Institute-Portland, OR
- Concorde Career College-Portland, OR
- Hollywood/Ne 42Nd Ave Tc Max Station - TRIMET
- Ne 60Th Ave Max Station - TRIMET
- Lloyd Center/Ne 11Th Ave Max Station - TRIMET
- Clinton St/Se 12Th Ave Max Station - TRIMET
- Se 17Th Ave & Rhine St Max Station - TRIMET
- Se Grand & E Burnside - TRIMET
- Se Grand & Stark - TRIMET
- Se M L King & Stark - TRIMET
- Se M L King & Morrison - TRIMET
- Se Grand & Belmont - TRIMET
Living In Belmont, Portland, OR
Getting to Know Belmont, OR
A few blocks north of the popular Hawthorne District, Belmont continues the counterculture vibes of Hawthorne in this eclectic southeast Portland area. Slightly less busy than Hawthorne, you'll find a culturally diverse and vibrant neighborhood full of vintage and locally owned shops, incredible coffee and a wide range of housing options. If you are looking for an adventurous micro-brew experience, Horse Brass Pub is a favorite in this neighborhood. Belmont is very walkable, with access to many different parks and public transportation, making this a family friendly, accessible place to live, although families aren't the predominant residents, here.
Belmont Apartments for Rent - Portland East, OR Searching for an apartment in Belmont, a metropolitan neighborhood near Portland East, OR? This is a renter-friendly neighborhood, with 63% of locals renting their homes. There are a variety of transportation options in Belmont. While you'll probably prefer to have a car, you may not need it for everything. The average commute takes about 30 minutes. Only 36% of households have children, so it's a great area if you're looking for a quiet neighborhood. Residents of Belmont are well-educated, with a large number having postgraduate degrees.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.