AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Charlotte Apartment Features
Apartments Near Charlotte
Living In Elizabeth, Charlotte, NC
Did you know? Elizabeth (South Charlotte) is home to some of Queen City's first turn-of-the-century streetcar suburbs.
Overview of Elizabeth
Once the backdrop for the city's bustling factories and mills, South Charlotte has undergone a stunning transformation. The area now features neighborhoods where modern glitz and glamour mix with an eclectic retro atmosphere. Drawing urban professionals, families and empty nesters, Elizabeth neighborhoods contain a wide range of living, dining, shopping and entertainment options.
Best of Elizabeth (South Charlotte)
- Best Pizza: Located in Elizabeth, Hawthorne's is home to South Charlotte's best pizza.
- Best Burger: The best burger in the South Charlotte area is the Irish Hills Black Angus Pub Burger from The Liberty in the South End.
- Best Restaurant: In addition to Latta Park and a Nationally Registered Historic District, Dilworth features The Summit Room, a cozy eatery that also serves handcrafted cocktails. It is rated as the best restaurant in South Charlotte.
- Best Date Night: Voted South Charlotte's best date night, Food Truck Friday in the South End features a rotating mix of gourmet food trucks.
Top 5 Elizabeth (South Charlotte) Adventures
- Step back in time when you explore the various exhibits and galleries at the Trolley Museum: Located in the Historic South End district, the museum chronicles the history of this vintage public transportation system.
- Experience art from around the globe at the Mint Museum: Housed in the former Charlotte Mint, the museum boasts a collection of American, European, African and Asian art in a variety of mediums.
- Enjoy live music at Tremont Music Hall: A well-known venue on Charlotte's music scene, it features performances by an eclectic mix of artists.
- Feel like a kid again and get inspired at the Ovens Auditorium: Family shows and gospel concert performances are just some of the many productions that grace the auditorium's stage.
- Get on your feet and feel the excitement inside Bojangle's Coliseum: The multi-purpose arena hosts concerts, hockey, basketball and professional wrestling.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.