AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
New York Apartment Features
Apartments Near New York
- Swedish Institute, NY
- Fashion Institute of Technology, NY
- SAE Institute of Technology, NY
- King's College, NY
- CUNY--Graduate School and University Center, NY
- Roberts Business Institute, NY
- Chubb Institute, NY
- Globe Institute of Technology, NY
- American University in Cairo, NY
- Katharine Gibbs School, NY
- Wood/Tobe-Coburn School, NY
- SUNY College of Optometry, NY
- Christie's Education, NY
- Spanish-American Institute, NY
- Berkeley College, NY
- New York Institute of Photography, NY
- Sheffield School of Interior Design, NY
- Laboratory Institute of Merchandising, NY
- Mandl School, NY
- Institute for Media and Entertainment, NY
Living In SoHo, New York, NY
SoHo Apartments for Rent - Manhattan, NY
Want to move to Manhattan? Look at apartments in SoHo, a metropolitan neighborhood near Manhattan, NY? SoHo is renter-friendly, with 69% of residents renting their homes. Only 43% of households have children, so it's a good place for those looking for a calm neighborhood. Commuting to and from work takes about 25 minutes on average. If you don't have a car in SoHo, you're not alone. Most residents don't drive to work, and many residents don't own cars. Residents of SoHo are highly educated, with many having postgraduate degrees.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.