AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Chicago Apartment Features
Apartments Near Chicago
- Westwood College--Chicago Loop, IL
- International Academy of Design & Tech--Chicago, IL
- INTRAX International Institute, IL
- City Colleges of Chicago--Harold Washington College, IL
- Argosy University, IL
- Institute for Clinical Social Work, IL
- Adler School of Professional Psychology, IL
- Harrington College of Design, IL
- Coyne American Institute--Chicago Loop, IL
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology, IL
- Taylor Business Institute, IL
- American College of Education, IL
- Erikson Institute, IL
- Illinois Institute of Art, IL
- Ellis University, IL
- Moody Bible Institute, IL
- Coyne American Institute--Chicago Green Street, IL
- Lexington College, IL
- Kendall College, IL
- Rush University, IL
Living In Downtown, Chicago, IL
Downtown Chicago Apartments for Rent - Chicago, IL
Searching for an apartment in Downtown Chicago, a metropolitan neighborhood in Chicago, IL? Downtown Chicago is renter-friendly, with 58% of residents renting their homes. Only 27% of households have children, so it's a great area if you're looking for a quiet neighborhood. Residents of Downtown Chicago are well-educated, with many having professional degrees. There are a variety of transportation options in Downtown Chicago. While you'll probably want a car, it may not be necessary for everything. Commuting to and from work takes about 25 minutes.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.