AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Washington Apartment Features
Apartments Near Washington
- Foggy Bottom
- Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End
- Dupont Circle
- West End
- Logan Circle - Shaw
- Adams Morgan
- Connecticut Avenue - K Street
- West Village
- East Village
- Glover Park
- Mount Vernon Square
- Woodley Park
- Downtown-Penn Quarter-Chinatown
- Penn Quarter
- Foxhall Village
- Colonial Village
- View All
- George Washington University, DC
- Sanz College, DC
- Corcoran College of Art and Design, DC
- Strayer University, DC
- Inter-American Institute for Social Development (INDES), DC
- National Conservatory of Dramatic Arts, DC
- Institute of World Politics, DC
- University of Management and Technology, VA
- Lado International College, VA
- Georgetown University, DC
- School of Tomorrow, DC
- Howard University, DC
- Lado International College, DC
- Southeastern University, DC
- Gallaudet University, DC
- Trinity College, DC
- Dominican House of Studies, DC
- VMT Education Center, DC
- Catholic University of America--Washington, DC
- University of the District of Columbia, DC
- Foggy Bottom Metro Station - WMATA
- Farragut West Metro Station - WMATA
- Farragut North Metro Station - WMATA
- Dupont Circle Metro Station - WMATA
- Rosslyn Metro Station - WMATA
- Arlington Cemetery Metro Station - WMATA
- Mcpherson Sq Metro Station - WMATA
- Metro Center Metro Station - WMATA
- Federal Triangle Metro Station - WMATA
- Smithsonian Metro Station - WMATA
Living In Foggy Bottom, Washington, DC
Foggy Bottom is an unusual name. It was so named because when the area was first settled several hundred years ago, a thick fog would rise from the Potomac River and cover the valley floor.
Overview of Foggy Bottom DC
There is no shortage of fascinating details pertaining to this area of Washington, D.C. Foggy Bottom is dominated by high-rise buildings. It is also home to the American Red Cross National Headquarters, World Bank, several important embassies, the Department of the Interior and the legendary White House. Despite its unusual name, Foggy Bottom is one of the most important neighborhoods in the country.
Best of Foggy Bottom
Best Restaurant in Foggy Bottom: Founding Farmers may be one of the most popular restaurants in the country. It has an enormous menu. You may have trouble finding a seat, but your meal won't disappoint. Best Espresso in Foggy Bottom: Filter only opened in Foggy Bottom a few years ago, but it has already developed a loyal following. Best Park in Foggy Bottom: Foggy Bottom Dog Park is a special place. Treat your dog to a grassy haven away from the bustle of high-risers and asphalt. Best House in Foggy Bottom: The White House may seem like a no-brainer, but the president's house really is as glamorous as everyone says. John F. Kennedy CenterJohn F. Kennedy Center Top 5 Foggy Bottom Adventures Experience one of the cultural highlights of the world.The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is one of the most prestigious of its kind. It regularly hosts all sorts of events, from symphonies to operas, ballets, jazz and theatrical productions. Guided tours are free. Revisit the political scandal that shook the nation.The Watergate scandal was one of the defining moments of the late 20th century, but the Watergate Complex itself is a marvelous piece of modern architecture. Designed by famous Italian architect Luigi Moretti, it was envisioned as a "city within a city."
Top 5 Foggy Bottom Adventures
- Experience one of the cultural highlights of the world. The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is one of the most prestigious of its kind. It regularly hosts all sorts of events, from symphonies to operas, ballets, jazz and theatrical productions. Guided tours are free.
- Revisit the political scandal that shook the nation. The Watergate scandal was one of the defining moments of the late 20th century, but the Watergate Complex itself is a marvelous piece of modern architecture. Designed by famous Italian architect Luigi Moretti, it was envisioned as a "city within a city."
- Take advantage of a free tour. The Department of the Interior Museum offers an hour-long tour showcasing an impressive display of murals as well as over 1,500 American artifacts.
- Open your eyes to new worlds. Just 2 miles from Foggy Bottom sits the legendary Smithsonian Institute. The Smithsonian is one of the most comprehensive museums in the world, featuring a dizzying array of things to see from the Smithsonian Castle to the National Zoo. Best of all, admission is free.
- Visit the White House. Because 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue may be the most famous address in the country, free self-guided tours are available. However, tour requests must be submitted no less than 21 days in advance.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.