AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Washington Apartment Features
Apartments Near Washington
- Northwest Washington
- Columbia Heights
- Dupont Circle
- Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End
- Logan Circle - Shaw
- Adams Morgan
- Foggy Bottom
- West End
- Downtown-Penn Quarter-Chinatown
- West Village
- Mount Vernon Square
- Connecticut Avenue - K Street
- Mount Pleasant
- Park View
- Glover Park
- Woodley Park
- View All
- Howard University, DC
- George Washington University, DC
- Strayer University, DC
- Sanz College, DC
- Institute of World Politics, DC
- Inter-American Institute for Social Development (INDES), DC
- Corcoran College of Art and Design, DC
- School of Tomorrow, DC
- National Conservatory of Dramatic Arts, DC
- Georgetown University, DC
- Gallaudet University, DC
- University of Management and Technology, VA
- Trinity College, DC
- Lado International College, VA
- Lado International College, DC
- Southeastern University, DC
- Dominican House of Studies, DC
- Catholic University of America--Washington, DC
- VMT Education Center, DC
- University of the District of Columbia, DC
- Woodley Park-Zoo Metro Station - WMATA
- Columbia Heights Metro Station - WMATA
- U Street Metro Station - WMATA
- Dupont Circle Metro Station - WMATA
- Shaw Metro Station - WMATA
- Farragut North Metro Station - WMATA
- Cleveland Park Metro Station - WMATA
- Farragut West Metro Station - WMATA
- Mcpherson Sq Metro Station - WMATA
- Foggy Bottom Metro Station - WMATA
Living In Adams Morgan, Washington, DC
Did you know? This vibrant community is home to historic buildings as well as some of the city's best nightlife, including a bar where redheads always get half-price beer.
Overview of Adams Morgan
Adams Morgan is a bustling Washington, D.C., neighborhood with international flair and youthful energy. Located in the northwest quadrant of D.C., Adams Morgan is just north of Dupont Circle. The nearest Metro stop is the Woodley Park-Zoo Station on the Red Line, and a number of bus routes travel up the 18th Street and Columbia Road corridors through the heart of Adams Morgan. Known as one of the city's most culturally diverse neighborhoods, Adams Morgan offers ethnic restaurants, active nightlife and an array of eclectic shops.
Best of Adams Morgan
Best Date Spot in Adams Morgan: Tryst As the name implies, Tryst is an intimate spot that functions as a coffeehouse during the day and a coffee bar and lounge in the evenings. With a selection of cozy seating and tasty bites, Tryst is the perfect spot for a date.
Best Outdoor Destination in Adams Morgan: Meridian Hill Park Located between 14th Street and 16th Street NW, Meridian Hill Park offers a unique outdoor experience in the heart of the city. Intended to evoke an Italian villa garden, this beautiful outdoor space features fountains, stepped overlooks and statuary. On a sunny afternoon, expect to encounter local joggers, musicians, lovebirds and families.
Best Boutique in Adams Morgan: Urban Dwell Located at the busy intersection of 18th Street and Columbia Road, Urban Dwell is the destination of choice for quirky décor elements and housewarming gifts. This inviting space has everything from nursery items to personal accessories.
Best Late-night dining Option in Adams Morgan: Amsterdam Falafel This small falafel shop on 18th Street is always a good option for a late-night snack. Open as late as 4 a.m. on the weekends, Amsterdam Falafel is best known for its sandwiches and fries. The shop offers a self-serve topping bar so that you can customize your sandwich with a variety of delicious Middle Eastern garnishes and sauces.
Top 5 Adams Morgan Adventures
- Visit the famous exterior mural at Mama Ayesha's, a Middle Eastern restaurant at 1967 Calvert Street NW. This well-known mural depicts Mama Ayesha herself standing at the center of 11 U.S. presidents from Eisenhower to Obama.
- Wave to the pandas at the National Zoo. Located across from the Woodley Park Metro, The National Zoo is a popular destination for people of all ages. The Zoo abuts Rock Creek Park and features beautiful walking trails, a bat cave and the well-known pandas. Admission is free, and the Zoo produces regular events and guided tours.
- Unlock your inner salsa dancer at Habana Village. From Wednesday through Saturday nights, this local Cuban restaurant offers salsa dancing lessons. At Habana Village, lessons are available at all levels, and partners are not required.
- Catch some live music at Madam's Organ. This historic theater features internationally acclaimed bands.
- Hit golf balls in the middle of the city at Aroma Spa & Sports. This local bar and nightclub features a steady stream of live blues seven nights a week in the heart of 18th Street.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.