The Strip, Paradise, NV
Did you know? Las Vegas sees 35 million tourists converge upon the city each year. While it may seem unlikely for a place with the moniker of "Sin City," there are over 500 churches in Las Vegas.
Overview of The Las Vegas Strip
Surrounding areas near The Las Vegas Strip are the fastest-growing places in the Las Vegas Valley. This area outside of the frantic activity taking place downtown and along The Strip has peaceful suburbs and cultural spots.
Best of The Las Vegas Strip
- The Best Hands-On Experience near The Las Vegas Strip: Las Vegas Gun Store and Firing Range Package. Expert instructors are on hand to guide shooters with handguns, shotguns and semi-automatic rifles, moving up to the fully automatic machine gun.
- The Best Spa Treatment near The Las Vegas Strip: Sahra Spas and Suites at The Cosmopolitan off Las Vegas Blvd. This is a four-hour deluxe, private spa treatment. Utilizing the Hammam treatment, the full body massage promises to awaken all the senses.
- The Best Observation Wheel near The Las Vegas Strip: High Roller. Voted the Best Attraction, Best Amusement Ride and Best Place to View the City in 2015, this is the World's Tallest Observation Wheel. Standing bigger than the London Eye and Singapore Flyer at 550 feet tall, the wheel takes 30 minutes to complete a full revolution.
Top 5 Las Vegas Strip Adventures
- Adventuredome. Experience physical thrills at the Adventuredome inside Circus Circus on The Strip. Escape the summer heat in the only indoor theme park in Las Vegas, a 5.5-acre park full of thrill rides, kid rides, 4-D adventures and other attractions.
- The Experience at the MGM Grand. The Experience at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino on The Strip. This is an interactive attraction where the visitor uses equipment and multimedia to analyze DNA, fingerprints and blood spatter patterns to try to solve the crime.
- Madame Tussauds. See celebrities at Madame Tussauds inside The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino. Visitors can stand alongside the wax figures and touch them as the ropes and poles have been removed in this dynamic interactive museum.
- Helicopter with Transport. Get a spectacular view of the city with a Las Vegas Strip Night Flight by Helicopter with Transport. A state-of-the-art ECO-star helicopter takes riders on a memorable 10-minute ride over the Las Vegas Strip. Hotel pick-up and drop-off as well as a champagne toast prior to the flight are included.
- Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay. See some real wildlife at Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay on The Strip. Fourteen exhibits are devoted to dangerous aquatic predators, including the 1.3-million-gallon shipwreck teeming with sharks and fish as well as the Touch Pool where visitors can touch sharks, horseshoe crabs and rays. There are 15 species of sharks and more than 2,000 animals on display here.