170 N Main St
170 N Main St, Toledo, OR 97391
Studio • 1 Bath
Studio, 1 Bath
1 Floor PlanHouse for RentView All Details
- Listing Unavailable
Oceanview Senior Living
525 NE 71ST ST, Newport, OR 97365
Studio, 1 Bath
Contact for Price
1 Floor PlanApartment for RentView All Details
Who Lives Here
How expensive is it in Newport?
|Studio||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds|
*The rent information included in this summary is based on a median calculation of multifamily rental property inventory on Apartment Guide and Rent.com over the past 12-months and is for illustrative purposes only. This information does not constitute a pricing guarantee or financial advice related to the rental market.
Getting Around Newport
Top Scores: Restaurant, Pet, Gas
Things To Do In Newport
Rest assured, you won't go hungry around here.
- A high number of restaurants per resident
- 75% fewer restaurants than average
- Significantly more restaurants than areas of a similar size
Sit. Stay. Good boy. Newport is a good place for pets.
- A high number of pet facilities per resident
- 38% fewer pet facilities than average
- Significantly more pet facilities than areas of a similar size
Filling stations in Newport are at full-throttle!
- A high number of gas stations per resident
- 49% fewer gas stations than average
- Significantly more gas stations than areas of a similar size
Happy hour starts at six around here.
- Few bars and clubs per resident
- 100% fewer bars and clubs than average
- 100% fewer bars and clubs than areas of a similar size
The food shops around here are few and far between.
- A high number of grocery stores per resident
- 73% fewer grocery stores than average
- 88% more grocery stores than areas of a similar size
The coffee scene is lukewarm in Newport.
- A high number of coffee shops per resident
- 82% fewer coffee shops than average
- A standard number of coffee shops compared to areas of a similar size
Health and Fitness
You'll have to workout somewhere else to keep fit.
- Few gyms per resident
- 100% fewer gyms than average
- 100% fewer gyms than areas of a similar size
Room for improvement. More parks please.
- Few parks per resident
- 100% fewer parks than average
- 100% fewer parks than areas of a similar size
An all around mediocre performance for art.
- A high number of fine art centers per resident
- 24% more fine art centers than average
- Significantly more fine art centers than areas of a similar size
What You Need to Know