With their proximity to the Beltline and new developments like Ponce City Market or Atlanta Dairies, Old Fourth Ward
and Inman Park
are some of the most popular neighborhoods in the city. If you're looking for somewhere close to the big technology-related employers, Midtown
are great options.
Here are our picks for the best places to live in Atlanta:
- Downtown: Downtown Atlanta living puts you in the epicenter for delicious dining and electrifying entertainment in places such as Centennial Olympic Park.
- Midtown: Fast-paced and fun, the Midtown area guarantees you'll be on the go from sunup to sundown thanks to walkable destinations like Piedmont Park and the High Museum of Art.
- Buckhead: This Uptown neighborhood straddles Peachtree Street, an energetic thoroughfare dotted with trendy restaurants, cozy pubs and upscale bars.
- Eastside: From the public parks and gardens of Inman Park to the charming boutiques and pubs of the Virginia-Highland area to the edgier music and nightlife scene of East Atlanta Village, the Eastside offers diversity.
- Westside: For city-dwellers looking for an industrial feel, the westside of Atlanta delivers with warehouses turned shops, galleries, restaurants and lofts. The West End is more residential and has historic charm.