Refresh Your Fridge: Maintain a Clean and Organized Space
Is your refrigerator a clean and organized space? Is it food-friendly? Optimize the space in your fridge, and learn how to properly store items to keep them fresh with our infographic.
A few tips:
- Leftovers cool faster if they’re stored in small, flat containers.
- Keep meat in its store wrapping.
- Use the crisper! It keeps an optimal temperature for veggies.
Interested in more posts that’ll fill your belly? The AG Blog weighs in on food:
- Shut Your Mouth! And Other Suggestions About Late-Night Snacking
- Single Serving: Tips on Cooking Smart for One
- Keep Calm and Make Ice Cream in Your Apartment
What’s your advice for keeping your refrigerator nice and organized?
To add this infographic to your site, please copy the embed code from the above box and paste this code on your site.