Studies show that positive thinkers tend to live longer, have healthier relationships and live happier lives than negative thinkers. Even with this knowledge, it can be hard to have positive thoughts 100 percent of the time.
Thankfully, we’ve created a collection of the best positive thinking quotes to help seamlessly spread joy throughout your entire apartment. These subtle reminders will allow you and your guests to see the bright side of life with every glance.
Simply print out your favorite printables, frame them and add them to any wall to create aesthetically pleasing decor that’s perfect for any room. These fun printables will help shift your mindset, motivate you and bring good vibes into any home.
Positive thinking quotes for success
If you feel like you’re lacking motivation or need help overcoming a challenge, then these quotes are calling your name. Here is some wisdom on how to be successful from some of the most accomplished individuals to date.
- “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
- "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." – Walt Disney
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- "Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness." – Oprah Winfrey
- “You’ve got to work hard for your success and you’ve got to have a steady presence. That’s the secret.” – Kid Rock
- “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
- “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.” – Bonnie Claire
This printable is the perfect reminder for anyone needing a pick-me-up.
Positive thinking quotes about happiness
Let’s face it, even if you’re a generally happy person, we’ve all had days where everything seems to be going wrong. No matter what you’re going through in life, these quotes are sure to give you a new perspective and put a smile on your face.
- "Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about." – Marilyn Monroe
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
- “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you are further along in life than most people.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you are happy, you can give happiness. If you don't love yourself and if you are unhappy with yourself, you can't give anything else but that.” – Gisele Bundchen
- “I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a one size fits all standard for happiness.” – Kanye West
- “Happiness comes from you. No one else can make you happy. You make you happy.” – Beyoncé
Hang this saying in your house to lift your spirits throughout the day and to remind yourself to appreciate the little things in life.
Positive thinking quotes for uplifting others
Studies show that helping others could be the secret to living your most fulfilling and happy life. These quotes will encourage you to lift up those around you and make a difference in the world.
- “Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way are better.” – Tim Howard
- “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.” – Anne Frank
- “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Princess Diana
- "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." – Mother Teresa
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Other women who are killing it should motivate you, thrill you, challenge you and inspire you.” – Taylor Swift
- “I think the best role models for women are people who are fruitfully and confidently themselves, who bring light into the world.” — Meryl Streep
Any royal fanatic will love this advice from Princess Diana on reminding yourself to be kind and compassionate on a daily basis.
Positive thinking quotes for body positivity
With so many of us constantly scrolling through Instagram, it can be hard not to compare ourselves to the unrealistic beauty standards displayed on our explorer page. Thankfully, this has given rise to a new generation of celebrities speaking out against diet culture and societal expectations.
- “My limbs work, so I’m not going to complain about how my body is shaped.” – Drew Barrymore
- "The only way to achieve beauty is to feel it from inside without breaking down into individual physical attributes.” – Miley Cyrus
- “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.” – Emma Stone
- “I have a belly and I have cellulite and I am still deserving of love.” – Amy Schumer
- “Your words have so much power. Every day, if you tell yourself ‘I love you,’ if you give yourself one word of validation, it will change your mind.” – Ashley Graham
- “This is who I am. I am proud at any size. And I love you and want you to be proud in any form you may take as well.” – Lady Gaga
- “I’m not going to sacrifice my mental health to have the perfect body.” – Demi Lovato
Whether you’re ready to throw out the dreaded scale or just looking for a little boost in body confidence, this quote is sure to enhance your self-esteem and help you feel comfortable in your skin.
Positive thinking quotes for motivation
We all need a little extra motivation every once in a while. Use these words of encouragement from your favorite icons to help get you started on your next big life goal.
- “Positive thinking can be contagious. Being surrounded by winners helps you develop into a winner.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “You may never be good enough for everybody, but you will always be the best for somebody.” – Rihanna
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
- “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin
- “It always seems impossible until it is done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window- or break down a door.” – Brooke Shields
Gift this quote by one of the literary greats to your favorite bookworm to remind them to be their unique self each day.
Positive thinking quotes for perseverance
Are you starting your own business, trying to push yourself to the next level or just having a hard time? These positive thinking quotes will help you persevere through even the most difficult challenges so you can come out the other side stronger than ever before.
- “Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.” – Jon Bon Jovi
- “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
- "Resolve to keep happy and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties." – Helen Keller
- “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “I am thankful for all of those who said no to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
- “You have to be able to accept failure to get better.” – Lebron James
- “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” – Kyle Chandler
Combine this quote with other positive thinking printables to inspire you to pick yourself up and persevere even through the toughest of challenges.
Positive thinking quotes for laughter
Bookmark these sayings for the next time you need a change of perspective. These hilarious quotes are sure to cheer you up and give you a good laugh every time you read them.
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit.” – Helena Rubinstein
- “If you’re going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now.” – Marie Osmond
- “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence and then success is sure.” – Mark Twain
- “When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.” – Barney Stinson
- “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
Hanging this quote in your child’s bedroom is sure to get a laugh out of adults that enter and will bring a smile to your kids’ faces when they see one of their favorite characters on their wall.
New neighbor positive greeting cards
Why not spread positivity to your community as well? Great neighbors can create a sense of community and make your neighborhood an amazing place to live.
With this in mind, we created new neighbor positive greeting cards so you can spread some joy around your apartment building.
Next time you move buildings, bring these to your neighbors to make a great first impression and to start cultivating friendships. Thankfully printing out these printables can be done in minutes with just a few easy steps.
Follow the instructions below for our recommended printing process:
- Fill your printer’s paper tray with stationary paper or cardstock.
- Click the “Download all” button to save all the printables.
- Print out the images as PDF files.
- Fold along the dotted lines or cut using sharp scissors or a guillotine trimmer.
- Frame the printables in decorative frames for daily positive inspiration.
- Hang the printables throughout your apartment for your guests to enjoy.
Combine your favorite positive thinking printables or rotate them every few weeks in your apartment to change up your style and never get bored.
Benefits of having positive thinking quotes around your apartment
Hanging positive thinking quotes around your apartment can have a positive impact on many aspects of your life.
- Improves overall health: Individuals that are optimistic tend to live longer than pessimists and positive affirmations can help create a positive mindset.
- Boosts confidence: Repeating body positivity and self-esteem mantras can have a positive impact on your confidence.
- Higher chances of success: Affirmations can motivate us to persevere through hardships and obstacles in our lives.
- Increases self-compassion: Positive quotes can remind us to be kinder and more forgiving to ourselves and others.
- Cultivates better relationships: When we focus our attention on positive affirmations with the intent of helping others it can make us more compassionate.
Repeat these positive thinking quotes daily to get the most out of your new decor and reap the benefits of saying these affirmations to yourself.
Boost your mood with positive thinking quotes
Hang these adorable printables to elevate your apartment aesthetic and boost your mood in no time. Find your dream apartment today using Apartment Guide’s finder tool.