How to Maximize Space in Your Apartment
Click on the image above to view the full infographic.
Extra room is limited in an apartment, but with a few simple additions, you can maximize space to its fullest potential. Keep in mind that these additions can also act as décor pieces in your space. Find shelves, racks and hooks that are not only functional and space saving but also have character and serve a decorative purpose.
To add this infographic to your site, please copy the embed code from the above box and paste this code on your site.
The AG Blog is full of advice on how to decorate and live in small spaces. Check out some of our other posts:
- Micro Space Living: Pros and Cons
- 12 Gifts for the Small-Apartment Dweller They’ll Enjoy Year-Round
- Celebrity Closet Cues: Style Your Small Space Like a Rock Star
- Mirrors: Use Illusion to Open Up a Small Apartment Space
- 9 Bathroom Storage Ideas You Haven’t Thought Of
How do you make the most of your small space?