Don’t Break the Bank When Heating Your Apartment
Heating your apartment gets a little more expensive when winter sets in. Colder temperatures mean your utility bills are about to skyrocket — right? Think again. With a little DIY know-how, you can save money on your heating this winter without turning into Frosty the Snowman.
Click on the image to view the full infographic.
Check out our tips to adjust your pad’s windows, thermostat, humidity level and flooring so they contribute to your warmth this winter. And your parents’ old advice — “Put on a sweater!” — still holds true.
Apartment Guide has a lot more tips to keep you warm and toasty in your home all winter long. Check out more advice from the AG Blog about heating your apartment:
- 5 Ways to Help Your Heater Run Efficiently
- How to Make DIY Draft Stoppers
- Cozy Winter Bedding That’ll Make You Want to Hibernate
- He’s Hot, She’s Cold: How to Compromise Your Apartment Temperature
- Ways to Brighten Up Your Apartment in Winter
- 5 Easy DIY Ways to Boost Energy Efficiency
- Saving Money on Utilities
How do you stay warm at home without spending a lot of money on heating bills? If you have any ideas or suggestions, let us know by leaving a comment below.