Decorating for Christmas is a must, and if you have a Christmas tree in your apartment, you need decorations to go on it. Instead of buying the generic decor from the store, have a little fun and make some DIY Christmas decorations for your tree.
Here's how to make a ski ornament that you can customize to match your apartment's Christmas theme!
1. Hot glue two popsicle sticks together in the form of an "X."
2. Paint the popsicle sticks with the color of your choice. You can paint them one solid color or add your own fun designs. Let the paint dry.
1. Paint the ends of two toothpicks black and let the paint dry.
2. Using your hot glue gun, attach metal button snaps to the toothpicks opposite the painted ends.
3. Once the painted ends of the toothpicks are dry, hot glue a small piece of string in the form of a loop to each end of the toothpick.
1. Glue the toothpicks together in the form of an "X" and glue them on top of the popsicle sticks.
2. On the back of the popsicle sticks, glue a piece of string to the top of each.
And that's all! Hang your ornament on your tree, a hook or wherever else you'd like!
These are easy, fun and affordable to make! Turn a solo project into a fun party for you and your friends. Invite them over to make ornaments, eat treats and really get into the holiday spirit!