AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Racine Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Racine
- Apartments with Balcony in Racine
- Apartments with Disability Access in Racine
- Apartments with Elevator in Racine
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Racine
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Racine
- Apartments with Fireplace in Racine
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Racine
- Apartments with Garage in Racine
- Apartments with Gated Access in Racine
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Racine
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Racine
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Racine
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Racine
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Racine
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Racine
- Furnished Available Apartments in Racine
Apartments Near Racine
For SaleRacine, WI Homes for Sale
Living In Racine, WI
Racine is a small city in Wisconsin with slightly more than 77,000 residents. The city's residents, at an average age of just under 36, are decidedly younger than most cities in Wisconsin. Most residents own their homes in Racine, and 45% of residents rent. At $829/month, the average rent is slightly below the state average.
Among Racine residents over the age of 25, 8% possess a Bachelor's degree and 3% have a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are three primary industries in Racine: manufacturing, healthcare, and retail. Combined, these industries make up 23% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in transportation, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Racine workers bring in an average annual income of just over $54,000, around $14,000 less than their peers elsewhere in the state. The city's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).
Racine has an average commute time of about 23 minutes, faster than nearly 70% of cities in the state. Driving a car or truck is the most common mode of getting to work, opted for by 40% of residents, while public transportation is not used much. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Racine
What is the average rent in Racine?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Racine?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Racine?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Racine?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.