AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Milwaukee Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Balcony in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Disability Access in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Elevator in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Fireplace in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Garage in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Gated Access in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Milwaukee
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Milwaukee
- Furnished Available Apartments in Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Milwaukee
- Apartments with under $1100 in Milwaukee
- Apartments with under $1200 in Milwaukee
- Apartments with under $1300 in Milwaukee
- Apartments with under $1400 in Milwaukee
- Apartments with under $1500 in Milwaukee
- Apartments with under $2000 in Milwaukee
- Apartments with under $500 in Milwaukee
- Apartments with under $600 in Milwaukee
- Apartments with under $700 in Milwaukee
- Apartments with under $800 in Milwaukee
- Apartments with under $900 in Milwaukee
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Milwaukee
- Cheap Apartments in Milwaukee
- Corporate Apartments in Milwaukee
- Income Restricted Apartments in Milwaukee
- Loft Layout Apartments in Milwaukee
- Luxury Apartments in Milwaukee
- New Construction Apartments in Milwaukee
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Milwaukee
- Senior Living Apartments in Milwaukee
- Short Term Apartments in Milwaukee
Apartments Near Milwaukee
Living In Milwaukee, WI
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Milwaukee, WI
As Wisconsin's biggest city and the historical engine of the Upper Midwest's economy, Milwaukee is a dynamic town that offers something for everyone. With dozens of miles of frontage on Lake Michigan, it's also one of the most picturesque cities in the region. Whether you choose to live in a downtown apartment building with sweeping lake views or a wooded community on the city's outskirts, you'll be happy to go on the hunt for apartments for rent in Milwaukee.
DID YOU KNOW?
Milwaukee is home to the world's largest four-faced clock. The Allen-Bradley Clock Tower at Rockwell Automation Headquarters is even bigger than Big Ben in London!
For many people, Milwaukee is synonymous with the American brewing industry. Even today, folks who visit can't resist touring modern facilities at the Miller Brewing Company as well as beer-related historic sites like the old Pabst Mansion. Of course, Milwaukee also has its share of top-tier cultural destinations. Locals love catching performances at the Milwaukee Repertory Theater or viewing the ever-changing displays at the Milwaukee Art Museum. Meanwhile, sports fans can head to American Family Field to watch the beloved Brewers play on sunny summer days.
Whether you're looking for a two-bedroom apartment in a modern high-rise downtown or prefer a spacious townhouse in a gated suburban community, Apartment Guide makes it easy to find the best apartments for rent in Milwaukee. In fact, we give you two ways to pick out desirable units: a precise search engine and a broad, regularly updated listing database.
If you already have the perfect place in mind, you can customize your Milwaukee apartments search to find buildings and communities with amenities like free snow removal, boat-docking privileges and heated parking. If you'd prefer to search for apartments at a leisurely pace, take your time with our browsing feature. Either way, Apartment Guide offers the best selection of budget-friendly apartments in Milwaukee.
Follow Lake Michigan north of downtown for family-focused suburbs with phenomenal public schools and high quality of life, or stay close to downtown to be surrounded by the city's up-and-coming bars, restaurants and shops.
Here is our breakdown of Milwaukee's five best suburbs for apartment renters:
- Bay View: Just south of the city center, this trendy neighborhood draws young residents who want to be close to fashion boutiques and hip hangouts.
- East Side: For an affordable apartment near the city's best nightlife, join recent grads in this neighborhood within walking distance of great bars.
- Historic Third Ward: Art galleries, restored warehouses and excellent restaurants make the Third Ward the city's coolest neighborhood for singles.
- Wauwatosa: Convenient to I-94, this western suburb gives you the best of family-friendly amenities and proximity to downtown.
- Whitefish Bay: Known as an enclave for families with kids, this northern Milwaukee suburb has a reputation for its hometown feel.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN MILWAUKEE
With a jam-packed events calendar, Milwaukee keeps residents celebrating all year long. Rock out at Summerfest, the world's largest music festival, or save your energy for Brewfest, Oktoberfest and the Milwaukee State Fair.
For entertainment that is completely free, schedule a tour and tasting at Miller Brewing Company, pack a picnic for Humboldt Park, or learn about aviation at the Mitchell Gallery of Flight.
Milwaukeeans love their local sports teams, from Brewers baseball at American Family Field to Bucks basketball at the BMO Harris Bradley Center. For NFL football, head two hours north to watch Milwaukee's adopted home team, the Green Bay Packers.
MILWAUKEE FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS
After school lets out, take the kids to spots like the Milwaukee County Zoo, the Betty Brinn Children's Museum and Discovery World for hours of family fun.
Looking for apartments for rent in Milwaukee in a great school district? Choose western suburbs like Elm Grove and Brookfield, or head north of downtown to neighborhoods in Shorewood and Whitefish Bay.
MILWAUKEE'S NATURAL BEAUTY
Defined by its proximity to sparkling-blue Lake Michigan, Milwaukee boasts several marinas for sailing enthusiasts and motorboat owners alike. On summer days, the waters near downtown quickly fill with parasailers, water-skiers and other thrill-seekers. In the cold months, Milwaukee's paved jogging trails attract the thousands of local Nordic skiers and snowshoers who strive to make the most of the city's winters.
WEEKEND GETAWAYS FROM MILWAUKEE
Covering a distance of just 90 miles, the quick trip to Chicago lets you enjoy Navy Pier amusement rides, Magnificent Mile shopping and Cubs baseball games without a night in a hotel. You can lounge on Bradford Beach, located close to your home in Milwaukee, or take the ferry to Grand Rapids on the other side of Lake Michigan for attractions like the Gerald R. Ford Museum.
Find Apartments for rent in Milwaukee, WI
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Milwaukee that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Milwaukee
What is the average rent in Milwaukee?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Milwaukee?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Milwaukee?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Milwaukee?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.