AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
6 Floor Plans
4 Floor Plans
8 Floor Plans
Menomonee Falls Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with Balcony in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with Disability Access in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with Elevator in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with Fireplace in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with Garage in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Menomonee Falls
- Furnished Available Apartments in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with under $1100 in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with under $1200 in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with under $1300 in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with under $1400 in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with under $1500 in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments with under $2000 in Menomonee Falls
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Menomonee Falls
- Cheap Apartments in Menomonee Falls
- Income Restricted Apartments in Menomonee Falls
- Loft Layout Apartments in Menomonee Falls
- Luxury Apartments in Menomonee Falls
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Menomonee Falls
- Senior Living Apartments in Menomonee Falls
- Short Term Apartments in Menomonee Falls
Apartments Near Menomonee Falls
Living In Menomonee Falls, WI
Menomonee Falls is a small city in Wisconsin with just under 37,000 residents. It's a comfortable place to settle down, as retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (19%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young adults are less well-represented. Home ownership is more common than renting in Menomonee Falls, and 25% of residents rent. The average rent for Menomonee Falls is $225/month more than the state average.
Menomonee Falls residents have an average commute of about 23 minutes, quicker than almost 70% of cities in Wisconsin. Many residents (50%) drive to work, while public transportation isn't extensively used. Not many residents walk to work.
Compared to the national average (7%), Menomonee Falls has a relatively large concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees, as 9% possess a Master's or a Doctorate. Further, 20% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. Many Menomonee Falls residents work in one of three industries: manufacturing, retail, and healthcare. Together, these industries account for 28% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's workers are in management, as 10% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. Menomonee Falls workers earn an average annual income of just over $89K, more than those elsewhere in Wisconsin. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Menomonee Falls
What is the average rent in Menomonee Falls?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Menomonee Falls?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Menomonee Falls?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Menomonee Falls?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.