7 Units Available
5 Floor Plans
13 Floor Plans
9 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Madison Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Madison
- Apartments with Balcony in Madison
- Apartments with Disability Access in Madison
- Apartments with Elevator in Madison
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Madison
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Madison
- Apartments with Fireplace in Madison
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Madison
- Apartments with Garage in Madison
- Apartments with Gated Access in Madison
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Madison
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Madison
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Madison
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Madison
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Madison
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Madison
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Madison
- Furnished Available Apartments in Madison
- Madison Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Madison
- Apartments with under $1100 in Madison
- Apartments with under $1200 in Madison
- Apartments with under $1300 in Madison
- Apartments with under $1400 in Madison
- Apartments with under $1500 in Madison
- Apartments with under $2000 in Madison
- Apartments with under $500 in Madison
- Apartments with under $600 in Madison
- Apartments with under $700 in Madison
- Apartments with under $800 in Madison
- Apartments with under $900 in Madison
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Madison
- Cheap Apartments in Madison
- Corporate Apartments in Madison
- Income Restricted Apartments in Madison
- Loft Layout Apartments in Madison
- Luxury Apartments in Madison
- New Construction Apartments in Madison
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Madison
- Senior Living Apartments in Madison
- Short Term Apartments in Madison
Apartments Near Madison
For SaleMadison, WI Homes for Sale
Living In Madison, WI
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN MADISON, WI
Home to the University of Wisconsin-Madison, five beautiful lakes, and a wide assortment of shopping, dining and cultural venues, Madison is the urbane capital of the Badger State. Here you'll find a vibrant community of artisans, students, young professionals and families who love the city's proximity to pastoral countryside, the extensive parks system and the top-notch quality of life.
PLACES TO SEE IN MADISON
For outstanding views of the city's skyline and lakes, rent an apartment near Madison's Monona Terrace or Memorial Union Terrace. Locals head to State and Monroe streets for an eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, cafes and nightspots, and families love the Madison Children's Museum. The city is also home to a variety of institutions dedicated to art and history, as well as a zoo and botanical garden. If you're an architecture buff, Madison boasts many notable buildings by legendary architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
THE BEST PLACES TO FIND AN APARTMENT FOR RENT IN MADISON
Madison offers a wide range of apartments for rent in a variety of communities throughout the city, from single-friendly studios and 1-bedroom units to family-focused 2- and 3-bedroom units. You can find convenient homes close to the University of Wisconsin (UW) Madison, high-rise apartments in downtown and excellent places to live near the city's lakes. Apartment Guide can help you locate apartments for rent in Madison, WI that complement your lifestyle, whether you want an apartment with a fireplace, covered parking, a patio, playgrounds or a fitness center. Our search program enables you to locate the right apartment based on criteria such as price, location, transportation options, pet policy and on-site amenities.
Madison's top neighborhoods run the gamut from the centrally located First Settlement and Marquette districts to the hip and trendy Monroe-Dudgeon neighborhood. For great deals on family-oriented apartments, head west to nearby suburbs like Middleton and Verona or south to Fitchburg.
THINGS TO DO IN MADISON
Head out from your apartment to enjoy Madison's thriving performing arts scene at spots like the Overture Center for the Arts, which features opera, ballet, symphony and theatrical productions. The city also hosts numerous food, music and art festivals throughout the year, including "Shake the Lake," billed as the state's largest Fourth of July pyrotechnic display.
From playgrounds and boat ramps to swimming pools and golf courses, Madison's large network of parks has something for every lover of the great outdoors. When it comes to collegiate sports, Madison residents are loyally devoted to their UW-Madison Badgers for football, basketball and more.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN MADISON
Want to have fun on a budget? Thanks to the Chazen Museum of Art, the University of Wisconsin Geology Museum, Vilas Park Beach and rooftop concerts every summer, you can find plenty of free things to do in Madison.
FUN ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS IN MADISON
Families love Madison's safe, inviting atmosphere and its huge variety of attractions and outings designed just for kids. Here are our top five picks for kid-friendly activities in Madison:
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens: Escape to the tropics when you admire rare flowers in the Bolz Conservatory at these beautiful gardens. Kids love seeing the on-site waterfalls and a bronze elephant statue in the Thai pavilion.
- Henry Vilas Zoo: One of America's few free zoos, this animal sanctuary on the shores of Lake Wingra offers a carousel for younger kids, plus special exhibits featuring polar bears and harbor seals.
- Madison Children's Museum: Give kids a chance to get hands-on at this learning-oriented museum with a rooftop garden and a log cabin.
- Aldo Leopold Nature Center: Discover more about local ecosystems as you and the kids hike through reclaimed forests at this serene outdoor destination in Monona.
- Cave of the Mounds: Put on your spelunking gear for an hour-long cave tour featuring fascinating stalagmites and stalactites. In summer, kids can even sluice for gemstones.
MADISON SCHOOL DISTRICTS
When you're deciding on which apartment to rent in Madison, keep in mind that the city's best school districts are in neighborhoods like Shorewood Hills, west of downtown.
MADISON'S TOP GETAWAY DESTINATIONS
Hop onto I-90 for a weekend getaway to Chicago, just two and a half hours southeast of Madison. Milwaukee is even closer if you want to sail around Lake Michigan, and locals love making the three-hour drive north for snowmobile, snowshoe and ice fishing adventures in beautiful Door County.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN MADISON
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you're looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we'll help you find apartments for rent in Madison that match your needs.
Looking for more?Madison, WI Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Madison
What is the average rent in Madison?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Madison?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Madison?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Madison?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.