- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Minutes to shopping, lake, recreational facilities
- Caring customer-focused responsive staff
- Fabulous clubhouse with full kitchen amenities
- State of the art fitness center
- Spectacular resort-style outdoor heated pool
- Generous sun deck
- Luxury two bedrooms with two full baths
- Second floor vaulted ceilings
- Attached two car garage with automatic opener
- Abundant storage space in garage
- One exterior parking stall included
- Inviting private entry to your home
- Large patios or decks extend living space
- Kitchen appliances included
- In home laundry with full size washer/dryer
- Fifty gallon hot water heater
- Spacious oversized closets
- Pets welcome
- Master fire alarm system
- Quality, quiet, energy-efficient construction
- Individually controlled heating
- Central air conditioning
- Cozy gas fireplaces
- High speed internet access available
- Cable available in your home
- Weight restriction: 60Deposit: 300Non refundable fee Pets Accepted
- $20 monthly pet fee Call for Policy
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Please Call for Details Breed Restriction
Southwind Prairie Apartment Homes
Located in a natural setting in beautiful Lake Geneva, Southwind Prairie is within a short distance of shopping, entertainment and dining. Discover for yourself the way apartment living should be.
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for Southwind Prairie Apartment Homes
new construction, Amy was very easy to work with, dog friendly, good neighbors.
We love living at Southwind Prairie Apartments! When we moved in, it was pristine clean! From the inside to the outside. Management is extremely professional and helpful. We have met such friendly neighbors and love having a pool to socialize. We couldn't be happier!
We downsized from a 4 bed house of 30 years where we raised our kids. The space is perfect here. We love the private entrance and attached 2 car garage. The open floor plan and layout of the common walls in the building makes for a quiet apartment. With a full sized washer & dryer in each unit, a fireplace and pets allowed, it seems more like a townhome feel than what most people envision as a typical apartment. Management, the Clubhouse/Pool, and grounds get an A+. Hope to grow old here.
It is very hard to find a rental that allows pets, but with Southwind Prairie, pets are always welcome. Southwind Prairie is located in a quiet neighborhood. It is a great place to live with amenities such as a pool to enjoy on those hot summer days and a fitness center to workout in during rainy, super hot or cold days. The apartments are spacious and have a lot of closet space.
Pleasant experiences. Friendly.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Highway 12 to Highway 50 West exit (Lake Geneva). Left onto Edwards Boulevard. Left onto Townline Road. Left onto Southwind Drive.