6 Units Available
2 Floor Plans
9 Floor Plans
20 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Hales Corners Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Hales Corners
- Apartments with Balcony in Hales Corners
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Hales Corners
- Apartments with Fireplace in Hales Corners
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Hales Corners
- Apartments with Garage in Hales Corners
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Hales Corners
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Hales Corners
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Hales Corners
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Hales Corners
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Hales Corners
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Hales Corners
- Apartments with under $1100 in Hales Corners
- Apartments with under $1200 in Hales Corners
- Apartments with under $1300 in Hales Corners
- Apartments with under $1400 in Hales Corners
- Apartments with under $1500 in Hales Corners
- Apartments with under $2000 in Hales Corners
- Apartments with under $800 in Hales Corners
- Apartments with under $900 in Hales Corners
Apartments Near Hales Corners
Living In Hales Corners, WI
Hales Corners is a small town in Wisconsin with slightly less than 8,000 residents. At an average age of just over 42, the town's population is a bit older than other municipalities in Wisconsin, which has an average age of 38. Most Hales Corners residents own their homes, and 40% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs could be playing a role, as the average rent of $1,106 a month is substantially higher than the state average of $873.
With an average commute time of about 23 minutes, outperforming most cities in Wisconsin, Hales Corners residents are well aware that it isn't overly time-consuming to get to work. Many residents (51%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transportation is not widely used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
Many Hales Corners residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, manufacturing, and retail. Together, these industries make up 29% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 9% of the town's population works in management, which ranks as the top profession in the town. With an average annual income of just over $88,000, Hales Corners workers earn more than their peers elsewhere in the state. Hales Corners's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345). Hales Corners has a relatively large number of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 9% possess a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. Additionally, 19% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Hales Corners
How much does it cost to rent in Hales Corners, WI?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Hales Corners?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Hales Corners?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Hales Corners?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.