- Air Conditioning
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Pet Friendly
- 2 and 3 Bedroom Floor Plans
- Brushed Silver Lever Hardware Throughout
- Den, 9-Foot Tall and Cathedral Ceiling Options
- Expansive Windows
- Frigidaire Washer and Dryer
- From 1,310 to 2,279 Square Feet of Living Space
- Gas or Electric Stove
- Integral Shower and Tub Surrounds
- Kohler Coralais Plumbing Fixtures
- Landscaped Pond with Lighted Fountain
- Manicured Historic Apple Orchard
- Quality, Quiet, Energy-Efficient Construction
- Spacious Patios or Decks
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 250Pet Friendly. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Orchard Apartments
Since 1847 an apple orchard has been a landmark on this historic ridge beside what was once the log cabin Root Creek Post Office. Today, that same orchard is reserved for the residents of The Orchard in this visually stunning community with a premier location. The Orchard's impressive lannon stone design surrounds a fountain-graced pond and overlooks wood preservation areas, allowing residents to enjoy a quiet retreat. Sumptuous master bedroom suites with private baths, well designed kitchens and attached garages offer extraordinary living space. Appointed with extensive woodwork, fine cabinetry, unique columns, high ceilings, oversized windows and fireplaces, these residences will satisfy the most discriminating tastes. Much has changed since 1847. The simple plank road is now Forest Home Avenue, just minutes to freeway convenience, fine shopping, restaurants and the Whitnall area's excellent schools. The Orchard...a landmark community you'll be proud to call home.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: $25.00 pet rent. $250 pet deposit. Restrictions: Pet Friendly.
Ratings & Reviews
Please Call For Directions.