1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
5 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
4 Floor Plans
Greenfield Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Greenfield
- Apartments with Balcony in Greenfield
- Apartments with Disability Access in Greenfield
- Apartments with Elevator in Greenfield
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Greenfield
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Greenfield
- Apartments with Fireplace in Greenfield
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Greenfield
- Apartments with Garage in Greenfield
- Apartments with Gated Access in Greenfield
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Greenfield
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Greenfield
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Greenfield
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Greenfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Greenfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Greenfield
- Furnished Available Apartments in Greenfield
Apartments Near Greenfield
For SaleGreenfield, WI Homes for Sale
Living In Greenfield, WI
Greenfield is a town in Wisconsin with a population of slightly more than 37,000. Retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (21%) here than nationally (14%), while young adults figure less prominently in the demographics. Overall, the city's population, at an average age of just under 43, is older than most cities in Wisconsin. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 58% of residents own their homes. With an average rent of $987 per month, exceeding the state average by $114 a month, relatively high rent costs may be a contributing factor in the higher levels of ownership.
There are three primary industries in Greenfield: healthcare, manufacturing, and retail. Together, these industries make up 25% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the city. Greenfield workers bring in an average annual income of about $67K, about the same as the average Wisconsin resident. Greenfield, however, compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average (13%), Greenfield has a relatively large percentage of residents over the age of 25 who have earned Bachelor's degrees (16%). Further, 6% have a Master's degree or Doctorate.
Greenfield residents have an average commute of about 25 minutes. Driving is the typical mode of getting to work, chosen by 46% of residents, while public transportation isn't extensively used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Greenfield
How much does it cost to rent in Greenfield, WI?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Greenfield?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Greenfield?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Greenfield?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.