1. Home
  2. Wisconsin
  3. Cameron
  4. Apartments for rent in Cameron, WI

15 Perfect Matches Available

Cameron Apartment Features

Property Type

Apartments Near Cameron


See what Cameron, WI has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Cameron, WI

The small town of Cameron, Wisconsin is home to slightly less than 2,000 residents. Children aged 5-14 account for a larger portion of the population here (25%) than nationally (19%), making it a great place to raise a family, while young adults appear in smaller numbers. Overall, the town's population, at an average age of just over 36, skews decidedly younger than most cities in Wisconsin. Just 32% of residents rent in Cameron, as home ownership is common in the town. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $791 a month, which is $83/month less than the state average.

With an average commute time of about 19 minutes, outperforming most cities in the state, Cameron residents have found that traveling to work isn't overly time-consuming. Many residents (47%) drive to work, while public transit isn't used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.

Compared to the national average (5%), Cameron has a high percentage of residents older than 25 who possess an Associate's degree (12%). Furthermore, 10% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Cameron residents work in one of two industries: manufacturing and healthcare. Together, these industries account for 22% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 9% of residents work in transportation, which ranks as the top career path in the town. Cameron workers take home an average annual income of about $60,000, less than those elsewhere in Wisconsin. The town's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.

Frequently Asked Questions About Cameron

How much does it cost to rent in Cameron, WI?

Our Price Sort filter can help you find a rental at a cost that's perfect for your budget.

Is it expensive to rent in Cameron?

There are competitively priced rentals in the areaView All Rentals!

Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Cameron?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

Are there any pet friendly apartments in Cameron?

Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Cameron apartments that accept pets.

© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS

If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email accessibilityfeedback@rent.com.