1. Home
  2. West Virginia
  3. Shenandoah Junction
  4. Apartments for rent in Shenandoah Junction, WV

84 Perfect Matches Available
New
Find Apartments With
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Showing 1 - 41 of 84 Matches
Last Updated: 08/14/2022

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Shenandoah Junction, WV has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Shenandoah Junction, WV

Shenandoah Junction, a small town in West Virginia, has a population of slightly less than 1,000. With an average age of just over 39, the town's residents skew younger than most cities in West Virginia. Most Shenandoah Junction residents own their homes, and 35% of residents rent. The average rent for Shenandoah Junction is $356 per month more than the state average.

Shenandoah Junction residents have an average commute of about 35 minutes, longer than the state average of about 24 minutes. Driving is the prevailing means of commuting to work, opted for by 41% of commuters, while public transportation is not used. Relatively few workers (3%) commute on foot, though the number does exceed the national average.

Shenandoah Junction has a high number of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees compared to the West Virginia average, as 8% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctorate. In addition, 10% have earned a Bachelor's degree. There are two primary industries in Shenandoah Junction: retail and education. Together, these industries account for 18% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in construction, as 7% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of around $65K, Shenandoah Junction workers take home more than their peers elsewhere in West Virginia. However, Shenandoah Junction compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345).



Frequently Asked Questions About Shenandoah Junction

How much does it cost to rent in Shenandoah Junction, WV?

Our Price Sort filter can help you find a rental at a cost that's perfect for your budget.

Is it expensive to rent in Shenandoah Junction?

There are competitively priced rentals in the areaView All Rentals!

Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Shenandoah Junction?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

Are there any pet friendly apartments in Shenandoah Junction?

Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Shenandoah Junction apartments that accept pets.

© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS

If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email accessibilityfeedback@rent.com.