Apartment Guide
Sign In

Apartments for rent in Ravenswood, WV

57 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 57 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >
  1. Home
  2. West Virginia
  3. Ravenswood

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Ravenswood, WV has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Ravenswood, WV

The small town of Ravenswood, West Virginia is home to approximately 4,000 people. Retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (20%) here than nationally (14%), while young professionals appear in smaller numbers. With an average age of just under 40, the town's residents are younger than most cities in West Virginia. Renters tend to be in the minority in Ravenswood, and 63% of residents own their homes. The average rent of $710 a month is roughly on par with the state average.

Ravenswood has an average commute time of about 26 minutes. Many residents (32%) drive to work, while public transit isn't widely used. Riding a motorcycle is the second-most common means of commuting to work, chosen by 1% of workers. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.

Ravenswood has a high number of residents over the age of 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (8%) compared to the national average (5%). In addition, 8% have a Bachelor's degree and 7% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Ravenswood residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and manufacturing. Combined, these industries account for 15% of the workforce in the town. Ravenswood workers earn an average annual income of nearly $53K, slightly less than the average West Virginia resident. The town's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Ravenswood

Looking for a cheap Ravenswood apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Ravenswood, WV Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Ravenswood apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Ravenswood that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Ravenswood apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS