- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Internet Included
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- University Shuttle Service
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Campus Shuttle
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Pet Park
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Lease Terms: Aug 15 - July 31st
- Individual Leases per Bedroom
- Online Applications and Rental Payments
- Roommate Matching Program
- Community Assistant Program
- Extra parking for guests
- 24 hour Fitness Center
- Full sized Gymnasium with 6 basketball goals
- Tanning Bed and Tanning Booth
- Complimentary faxing/printing
- Complimentary Starbucks Coffee and Tea Bar
- Outdoor Picnic and Grilling Area
- Media Lounge: Play Station/Xbox 360/Movies
- Planned Resident Socials
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Resort Style Swimming Pool and Hot Tub
- Recreational Room with Pool Table and Air Hockey
- Vending Machines
- Furnished and Unfurnished apartments Available
- Free Cable Package with Showtime Included
- Spacious Walk In Closets
- Mini blinds
- Deadbolt lock and peephole on front door
- Electricity Allowance
- Free High Speed Internet Access
- Handicapped units with wheelchair accessibility
- Free Trash, Water, Sewer
- Fully-Equipped Kitchens
- Private bath in every bedroom
- Private bedrooms with individual lock and key
- $300 non refundable pet fee & only $15 a month pet rent Pets Accepted
- No weight restrictions, breed restrictions included, but not limited to: German Shepherd, Pitt Bull, Rottweiler, Chow and Doberman. Management reserves the right to refuse any pet Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Mountain Valley Apartments
Looking for a great deal? Mountain Valley is the place for you! Mountain Valley is not your typical apartment community. Located away from the hustle and bustle of High Street, but close enough to everything Morgantown has to offer, Mountain Valley is ideally situated to provide the lifestyle you're seeking. Only 1.5 miles from WVU Evansdale Campus. The living space is well-appointed in an open design that allows easy access to the kitchen and laundry area. Worried about storage? Worry no more, as the apartments offer a pantry in the kitchen and a hallway closet to store your coats and supplies hidden away. Our modern kitchen has plenty of counterspace, made even better with the microwave mounted over the stove. The cabinets offer plenty of space to store your kitchen gadgets! Feel like having some fun? Our community has an on-site 24 hour recreation center. Our fitness center is well-appointed with everything from elliptical machines to free weights. Enjoy a game of pick up? Our recreation center has an indoor basketball gymnasium. Add a cardio room, tanning beds, and arcade games to round out the relaxation. Need a little water to complete the fun? Our pool, sun deck, and hot tub should fill the need. Have pets? They're welcome too! Our dog park is on site and allows your puppy buddies a chance to play and interact. Your cats will enjoy our spacious and sunny apartments...they may never want to leave! Neither will you once you see everything Mountain Valley has to offer. Stop by for your tour today! Be responsible for you and only you! Individaul leasing means that each bedroom in an apartment can have a separate lease agreement. Each resident is only responsible for the rent on his/her leased bedrooms(s).
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Mountain Valley Apartments
Lived here for 3 years. Every maintenance issue I have ever had has been resolved promptly.
The office staff is always so friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff have always completed my work orders in a timely manner. I really like how the shuttle service is operated and notifies me when it is going to be down for maintenance. I also like how they do their best to keep the roads clear in the winter.
Please refer to the many low ratings on Google for reviews. I could go on forever.
Extremely unprofessional. Apartments have old stacked dryers that shrink clothing. Bus is slow. Gym equipment is old/ broke
Dog waste everywhere and there needs to be multiple dog waste stations at each building. It is disgusting no matter if you have dogs or not. There needs to be fines for people who get caught not cleaning up after their dog. The carpet in the apartments and cheap and already look bad and I've only been here 7 months. The furniture is also not up to par with the amount I am paying and should not be covered with an ill fitting couch cover instead of being replaced.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Located off of Van Voorhis Road, near Summers Towing