1. Home
  2. West Virginia
  3. Lubeck
  4. Apartments for rent in Lubeck, WV

139 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 139 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

All about

Lubeck, WV

The small town of Lubeck, West Virginia is home to approximately 1,000 people. Middle-aged professionals can expect to fit right in, as they make up an above-average portion of the community, while young professionals are less well-represented. Overall, the town's population, with an average age of just over 40, is younger than most cities in West Virginia. Only 22% of residents rent in Lubeck, as most own their homes. Relatively high rent costs could be playing a role, as the average rent of $926 a month is substantially higher than the state average of $708.

Lubeck has a large concentration of residents older than 25 with an Associate's degree (9%) compared to the national average (5%). Additionally, 10% possess a Bachelor's degree and 4% have a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are two primary industries in Lubeck: retail and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 14% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town's workers are in sales, making it the top profession in the town. With an average annual income of just over $60,000, Lubeck workers bring in a little more than their peers elsewhere in the state. However, Lubeck compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345.

Lubeck residents have an average commute of about 26 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common way to get to work, selected by 39% of workers, while public transit isn't used. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.

© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS