1. Home
  2. West Virginia
  3. Daniels
  4. Apartments for rent in Daniels, WV

25 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 25 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

Expand Your Search

Property Type

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Daniels, WV has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Daniels, WV

Daniels, a small town in West Virginia, has a population of slightly more than 2,000. Families with young children are a common sight, as kids under 5 account for an above-average percentage of the population, while young adults are less well-represented. Overall, the town's population, with an average age of just over 44, skews older than most cities in West Virginia. Just 25% of residents rent in Daniels, as the majority own their homes. The average rent of $700/month is roughly the same as the state average.

Daniels residents have an average commute of about 28 minutes. Many residents (25%) drive to work, while public transit is not used. Walking (4%) isn't a common way to get to work, though the number is higher than the national average.

Compared to the national average (5%), Daniels has a large percentage of residents older than 25 with an Associate's degree (9%). Additionally, 9% possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Daniels residents work in one of three industries: entertainment, healthcare, and public administration. Combined, these industries make up 18% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, as 7% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. With an average annual income of about $49K, Daniels workers earn less than the average West Virginia resident. Daniels's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Daniels

Looking for a cheap Daniels apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Daniels apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Daniels that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Daniels apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS