2 Units Available
2 Floor Plans
7 Floor Plans
5 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Vancouver Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Vancouver
- Apartments with Balcony in Vancouver
- Apartments with Disability Access in Vancouver
- Apartments with Elevator in Vancouver
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Vancouver
- Apartments with Fireplace in Vancouver
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Vancouver
- Apartments with Garage in Vancouver
- Apartments with Gated Access in Vancouver
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Vancouver
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Vancouver
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Vancouver
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Vancouver
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Vancouver
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Vancouver
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Vancouver
- Furnished Available Apartments in Vancouver
- Vancouver Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Vancouver
- Apartments with under $1100 in Vancouver
- Apartments with under $1200 in Vancouver
- Apartments with under $1300 in Vancouver
- Apartments with under $1400 in Vancouver
- Apartments with under $1500 in Vancouver
- Apartments with under $2000 in Vancouver
- Apartments with under $800 in Vancouver
- Apartments with under $900 in Vancouver
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Vancouver
- Cheap Apartments in Vancouver
- Income Restricted Apartments in Vancouver
- Loft Layout Apartments in Vancouver
- Luxury Apartments in Vancouver
- New Construction Apartments in Vancouver
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Vancouver
- Senior Living Apartments in Vancouver
- Short Term Apartments in Vancouver
Apartments Near Vancouver
For SaleVancouver, WA Homes for Sale
Living In Vancouver, WA
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN VANCOUVER, WA
Just across the Columbia River from Portland, the city of Vancouver, WA is rich in culture and history. It is the ideal place to live for people who love natural beauty, four seasons and annual events that celebrate the city.
If you are looking for apartments to rent in Vancouver, you’ll be pleased to know that there are no shortage of options. Whether you’re looking for something directly in the city or prefer something on the outskirts, you’re in the right place.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN VANCOUVER
Apartments in Vancouver are relatively affordable depending on what amenities you’re looking for and which neighborhood you choose. Here are some of the top neighborhoods for renters in Vancouver, WA.
- Bagley Downs: The majority of people in Bagley Downs rent, so if you’re looking for apartments to rent in Vancouver — you’ll be in good company. This neighborhood has received high ratings from residents for its diversity and nightlife. The schools rate about average but a few have earned an outstanding A rating.
- Cascade Park: Located in East Vancouver, Cascade Park has a quiet, residential neighborhood feel. Over 50 percent of residents here do not have children. There’s an average commute of about 25 minutes. Residents should own or have access to a vehicle to get to work or run errands.
- Downtown: If you like being in the epicenter of a city, then you should look for apartments to rent in Downtown Vancouver. Here you’ll have access to multiple gyms and community centers, shopping, restaurants and more. The great thing about this area is the fact that you are a part of civilization but you don’t have to drive very far to enjoy the quiet, natural beauty of the state.
- Esther Short: For those who are looking for a quiet neighborhood, you need to check out Esther Short, where only 22 percent of households have children. The area is very urban and has great nightlife options. However, it is an older part of the city of Vancouver, so you’ll be surrounded by historic homes that ooze charm. The average commute is approximately 20 minutes.
- Fisher’s Landing East: This neighborhood has a very high rating amongst review sites and its 11,000 residents. It’s high in diversity, the schools are above average and it’s a great place for families. When you find apartments for rent in Fisher’s Landing East, you’ll have access to shops, gyms, restaurants and anything else you could need.
- Fisher’s Village: Another neighborhood that gets an A rating is Fisher’s Village. It ranks above average for diversity, schools, a great place to raise kids, nightlife and more. Only 10 percent of the nearly 2,500 people who live here rent. It might not be the ideal place for people on a tight budget as the median rent is over $2,500 per month. If you can afford it though, you will truly enjoy this quiet, sparse, suburban neighborhood.
- Rose Village: This neighborhood is on the more affordable side with the median monthly rent less than $1,000, which is 16 percent less than the national average. People who live in this area — just over 8,000 — appreciate the nightlife and diversity, as well as the fact that the neighborhood is close to public transportation and Clark College.
- Vancouver Heights: Residents of Vancouver Heights say that it’s a safe, friendly neighborhood. It’s great for raising a family. The area is also close to restaurants, gyms, shopping and better-than-average public schools. The average commute is around 20 minutes.
- Vanmall: Residents give this area a high score for its public schools — four out of five stars. The walking score and bike score average around 50, so it’s probably best to have a vehicle to commute to work and run errands if you choose apartments for rent in Vanmall, Vancouver.
- Village at Fisher’s Landing: This is a top-ranked neighborhood in Vancouver. It ranks better than 87 percent of areas in the U.S. What makes it such a great place to live? Crime is 40 percent lower than the U.S. average, while unemployment is 45 percent lower. Amenities are close by (though you will likely need a vehicle), including airports, restaurants, schools and shopping.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN VANCOUVER
Vancouver has something for everyone. Whether you’re a family on a budget or a couple looking for an exciting night out, there is no shortage of things to do in this beautiful city.
- Festivals: Vancouver is known for its festivals offered throughout the year. There’s the Wine and Jazz Festival, Recycled Arts Festival, Fairyblossom Festival, the Pop-Up Party at Esther Short Park and the Fireworks Spectacular. You’ll also have access to comedy shows, live theater, concerts and much more.
- Clark County Historical Museum: Located on Main Street, this museum is home to multiple exhibits of indigenous peoples. You’ll find Native American craft displays, which include incredible, intricate beadwork. Besides the artistic exhibits, they also provide educational exhibits to teach visitors about the history of the Pacific Northwest.
- Vancouver Lake: Want to spend a day in the great outdoors? Then, you need to visit Vancouver Lake. It’s great for picnics, hiking and kayaking.
- Fort Vancouver Historic National Site: Located on Evergreen Blvd., this used to be a fur trading post in the 19th century, as well as the headquarters of the Hudson’s Bay Company’s Columbia Dept. Each year, traders here would buy and sell goods from London or the Chinese port of Guangzhou. Today, there is a full-scale replica of the fort that’s open to the public.
- Pearson Air Museum: Located not far from Southeast 5th St. is this museum that is dedicated to the history of aeronautics in the area. You’ll learn about Leah Hing, the first U.S. born Chinese American to earn a pilot’s license. Or Danny Grecco — not only well-known as a mechanic but also as an acrobatic performer.
- VA Medical Center: Though it’s not necessarily a “fun” thing to do, knowing that you’re looking into apartments in Vancouver that are close to a variety of medical facilities can give you peace of mind. All too often, veterans have to travel hours in order to receive care from a VA facility. Thankfully, there’s one right here in Vancouver! Also close by are the Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center and the Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center.
- EcoTours of Oregon: Just 15 minutes south of St. Johns Boulevard in Vancouver is this gem in Portland. You can go wine tasting or take nature day trips throughout various areas in both Oregon and Washington. It’s a beautiful example of the stunning beauty both states have to offer.
GETAWAYS FROM VANCOUVER
If you’re looking for an apartment for rent in Vancouver — congratulations! Vancouver is a centrally located city, which means you can easily take a day trip to Portland, Seattle or Olympic National Park. Mount Rainier is less than three hours away. During the winter months, you can head up to one of the many resorts for a weekend stay where you’ll enjoy fine dining, as well as backcountry skiing and camping.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN VANCOUVER, WA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Vancouver that match your needs.
Looking for more?Vancouver, WA Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Vancouver
What is the average rent in Vancouver?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Vancouver?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Vancouver?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Vancouver?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.