AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Tumwater Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Tumwater
- Apartments with Balcony in Tumwater
- Apartments with Disability Access in Tumwater
- Apartments with Elevator in Tumwater
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Tumwater
- Apartments with Fireplace in Tumwater
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Tumwater
- Apartments with Garage in Tumwater
- Apartments with Gated Access in Tumwater
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Tumwater
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Tumwater
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Tumwater
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Tumwater
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Tumwater
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Tumwater
- Furnished Available Apartments in Tumwater
Apartments Near Tumwater
Living In Tumwater, WA
Tumwater, a town in Washington, has a population of approximately 22,000. The city's population, with an average age of just over 39, is fairly typical compared to other cities in Washington, which has an average age of 38. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 56% of residents own their homes. The average rent of $1,147/month is a bit below the state average.
Compared to the national average (7%), Tumwater has a relatively large number of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees, as 9% possess a Master's or a Doctorate. Additionally, 14% have earned a Bachelor's degree. There are three primary industries in Tumwater: public administration, retail, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 23% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 8% of the city's population works in management, making it the top field in the city. Tumwater workers take home an average annual income of around $75K, around $8,000 less than their peers elsewhere in Washington. The city's average income, however, is fairly average compared to the national level of $73,345.
Tumwater residents have an average commute of about 23 minutes, shorter than the Washington average of about 29 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common mode of getting to work, opted for by 44% of workers, while public transportation is not widely used. Not many residents commute to work on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Tumwater
What is the average rent in Tumwater?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Tumwater?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Tumwater?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Tumwater?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.