1. Home
  2. Washington
  3. Terrace Heights
  4. Apartments for rent in Terrace Heights, WA

149 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 149 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Terrace Heights, WA has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Terrace Heights, WA

The small town of Terrace Heights, Washington is home to approximately 8,000 people. The town's population, with an average age of just over 39, is fairly typical compared to other municipalities in Washington, which has an average age of 38. Only 27% of residents rent in Terrace Heights, as the majority own their homes. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $1,091/month, which is $117 a month less than the state average.

Terrace Heights residents have an average commute of about 21 minutes, outperforming the state average of about 29 minutes. Many residents (39%) drive their own vehicle to work, while public transit is not used extensively. Not many workers commute on foot.

Terrace Heights has a large concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (10%) compared to the national average (5%). In addition, 11% have a Bachelor's degree and 4% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Terrace Heights residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and retail. Combined, these industries account for 15% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the town. With an average annual income of almost $74K, Terrace Heights workers bring in less than their peers elsewhere in Washington. However, the town's average income is nearly on par with the national average of $73,345.


Frequently Asked Questions About Terrace Heights

Looking for a cheap Terrace Heights apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Terrace Heights apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Terrace Heights that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Terrace Heights apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS