SPIN TO WIN UP TO A 65" SMART TV!!.
* The clever design & layout of the apartment made it easy to live in a smaller space, including generous closet and cabinet space.
* The location is wonderful - it wouldnt take more than five minutes to grab something from Met Mart and be back home. If you dont know Proctor, you should check it out. Its one of the best areas of Tacoma
* Each apartment comes with numerous amenities that are easy to use and real. Real meaning they dont have it just to say that they have itits usable and nice. Theres a clubhouse room, a rooftop lounge and kitchen, a gym, and a place to groom your dog. You can rent the common rooms for private events, and its free. There are other little touches like the Amazon locker used to deliver Amazon packages.
* The building is super secure, and that security is easy to manage.
* The staff is where this place shines. They go the extra mile to make sure that your time in the apartment is comfortable and convenient. Furniture delivery while youre out of the country? No problem - theyll handle it for you. Moving in? No problem the elevator will be reserved and the doors kept open to accommodate the moving company. Theyre constantly hosting events and contests to help the residents get to know each other. All of that and the place is kept spotless and in perfect repair.
Renters BEWARE!!! Management swindled me out of $120 of my deposit. I was charged a $65 cleaning fee and a $55 carpet cleaning fee. I only lived there 6 months! My apartment was cleaner when I moved out than it was when I moved in! I washed the windows. I even dusted the blinds, fan and baseboards! All appliances where spotless. The carpet was like new. Management wasn't there to do a walk through prior to my departure but said it wouldn't be a problem. Maybe not for them but it turned out to be one for me. I feared this would happen. I was gullible, please don't make the same mistake.
**As an additional precaution to stop the spread of COVID19, all of our apartment homes will receive a professional disinfecting treatment performed by Acumen prior to move in.** WELCOME TO MADISON25. Could you be more central? Situated right in the heart of Tacoma's vibrant Proctor District, Madison25 is surrounded by boutiques and restaurants. A walker's paradise and commuter's dream, Madison25 is sitting pretty in North Tacoma with the views to match. Foodie Focused With an ever-evolving menu of live kitchen demonstrations and foodie-focused events, Madison25 is a refined foodie's paradise. Did we mention there's over a dozen restaurants within walking distance? Prefer your own culinary wizardry? Local favorite Metropolitan Market is steps away as well. Fresh Living Go ahead, attach that basket to your bike and ride home with a bottle of wine and a fresh baguette. We get it—living at Madison25 just inspires that je n'ais se quoi lifestyle. Whatever that wave of inspiration is, we're calling it fresh living and we're just as excited about it as you are.
12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month, 16-Month, 17-Month, 18-Month
We are currently offering 12-18 Month Leases (please call to confirm availability, lease terms fill up quickly). In addition, we offer corporate housing if you are looking for a short-term lease. We encourage you call us directly for more information.
Open until 5:30pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.