- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Island Kitchens
- Loft Layout
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Individual Leases
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Thoughtfully designed, spacious floor plans
- Offering studio, one- and two-bedrooms
- Loft and live/work spaces available
- Gear wall*
- Triple glass sliding doors
- Utility center with recycling and docking station
- Wood plank flooring in living and dining areas
- Track lighting
- Roller blinds
- Chalkboard walls*
- Spacious walk in closets*
- Spacious closets
- Efficient, sustainably-designed homes
- LEED certified building
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Cardio and strength equipment
- Community-sponsored social events for residents
- Two rooftop green spaces with BBQ grills
- The Hive - a shared social project space
- Chill spaces with WiFi
- Bike storage and Bike Lobby for residents
- Sustainable design to reduce energy consumption
- Recycling chutes throughout community
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards
- On-site retail
- Located near public transportation
- Commute easier with real-time transit information
- Walker's paradise with a full 100 Walk Score
- Call for Policy
- Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, American Bull Dogs, American Staffordshire Terriers, Argentine Dogos, Bull Mastiffs, Doberman Pinschers, Fila Brasileiros, German Shepherds, Pit Bulls, Presa Canarios, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Tosa Inus, Wolf Hybrids, All mixes of these breeds Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
AVA University District
AVA is a new living space in the energy of the U District--where bars and clubs converge with galleries and restaurants, where sushi meets pizza and music collides with performing arts. Oh yeah, and we're just steps away from University of Washington, and a quick bus ride from downtown. At AVA U District, open-concept studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments feature urban-inspired design that extends beyond your walls to social spaces to connect, chill and play. There's the Loft and Rooftop Chill Lounge with iPod hookups, flat screens and comfy seating for hanging out with friends or chilling alone, an awesome fitness center, controlled-access parking and a bike shop with storage. Dive in and make it yours.
Please call for lease terms.
Most communities allow cats and dogs and accept a maximum of two pets per home.
Pets must be on a leash at all times when outside the apartment home. If applicable, dogs must be leashed whenever entering and exiting the Pet Park, but may be unleashed while within the enclosure of the Pet Park.
AvalonBay Communities reserves the right to deny residency to any animal deemed aggressive whose breed is not explicitly listed. Should your pet injure any other pets, residents or AvalonBay Communities associates, you will be asked to remove the pet from the premises immediately.
Ratings & Reviews
Call for details.
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."