Rare Short-Term Lease Opportunity in Hawthorne Hills - An amazing opportunity for a short-term lease in Seattle's beautiful Hawthorne Hills neighborhood, this home is available now through June 30, 2018. This multilevel home is perched above a quiet street and is close to Seattle Children's Hospital, the Burke Gilman Trail, University of Washington, University Village and Metropolitan Market. An open-concept main floor includes kitchen, dining room, extra storage room, and a sun-filled living room with a wood-burning fireplace and fantastic territorial views. The home features three bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, plus a huge loft space on the top floor as well as a bonus room with a view of Lake Washington and a second fireplace. Enjoy the sunrise from any of the three decks and relax in the very private back yard. Tons of storage space in the two-care garage. If you're remodeling your own home, in Seattle for a short time, or in transition between permanent housing, this short-term rental opportunity is perfect.
* $40.00 Application Fee per applicant over the age of 18.
* Utilities and yard care are tenant's responsibility.
* Short-term lease through June 30, 2018.
* No application(s) accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person by appointment only with a Maple Leaf Management LLC agent.
* All communications will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants.
* Security deposit of one month's rent required. The security deposit can be prorated over a maximum of six months.
* Pet Policy: No pets.
Other: 2 fireplaces, view, vaulted ceilings
No Dogs Allowed
No Cats Allowed
Unavailable for this apartment