Spacious 1920's Home w/ Garden Space! - With most of its original charm intact, this spacious 1920's craftsman-style home in Brighton/Hillman City features hardwood floors, a wonderfully updated bathroom with a two-sink vanity and heated flooring, a master bedroom on the main level with a walk-in closet, two bedrooms upstairs, and a lower level that features a new cooking space and a separate entrance. The downstairs would make a fantastic office or rec room. With an incredible organic gardening space, deck, yard and garage (perfect for a workshop), this home is a small oasis just outside the bustling city, with easy access to I-5, MLK, the Othello Light Rail Station and Seward Park.
- Utilities NOT included
?- 18 month lease preferred (renewable)
- Tenant to pay for professional landscaping service.
- Pet(s) negotiable. Pet rent will apply. Pet Screening is required.
- Showing by appointment only. Please click the "contact" icon to schedule a showing.
?- Security deposit of one month's rent and last month's rent required (can be prorated over 6 months)
- $45.00 Application fee per applicant ?
- No application accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person with Maple Leaf Management. ?
- All calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants
- $10.00 Monthly Furnace Filter Fee
- View our Rental Criteria and Application Disclosure at: www.mapleleafmgt.com
- Tenant(s) responsible for lawn mowing, weeding, watering and general yard care
Small Dogs Allowed
No Cats Allowed
Large Dogs Allowed
Unavailable for this apartment
Call for hours