AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Redmond Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Redmond
- Apartments with Balcony in Redmond
- Apartments with Disability Access in Redmond
- Apartments with Elevator in Redmond
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Redmond
- Apartments with Fireplace in Redmond
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Redmond
- Apartments with Garage in Redmond
- Apartments with Gated Access in Redmond
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Redmond
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Redmond
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Redmond
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Redmond
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Redmond
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Redmond
- Furnished Available Apartments in Redmond
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Redmond
- Cheap Apartments in Redmond
- Corporate Apartments in Redmond
- Income Restricted Apartments in Redmond
- Loft Layout Apartments in Redmond
- Luxury Apartments in Redmond
- New Construction Apartments in Redmond
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Redmond
- Short Term Apartments in Redmond
Apartments Near Redmond
For SaleRedmond, WA Homes for Sale
Living In Redmond, WA
Looking to rent an apartment in Redmond, Washington? When searching for an apartment in Redmond, consider where you'll work and what you'll do for recreation.
If you're looking for an apartment in Redmond because you work in the technology field, chances are, you're not alone. Located 15 miles east of Seattle, Redmond is probably most known by the general public as a technology hub, especially since Microsoft built its headquarters there in 1985. Nintendo's corporate headquarters and Cingular Wireless' regional headquarters are also in Redmond.
If getting to and from work quickly is a priority for you, consider where you work when searching for Redmond apartments. To give you an idea, the average one-way commute in Redmond takes 23 minutes, but yours could take more or less time, depending on traffic and proximity to work.
Whether you're looking for an apartment in Redmond for a job in technology or for some other reason, all work and no play can make anyone boring. Fortunately, Redmond has no shortage of art, outdoor recreational activities and natural vistas.
If you enjoy hiking and biking, search for Redmond apartments near some of its 20+ developed parks that span 1000 acres of land and include 17 miles of developed trails. Combine exercise and art appreciation with the Redmond Outdoor Sculpture exhibition, which featured 12 pieces of art in the downtown area in 2008. There are also many golf courses in Redmond and nearby cities such as Seattle.
It's worth searching for Redmond apartments near Lake Sammamish if you'd like to live on or near water. You can also take canoing and rafting trips in or near Redmond.
If you or your loved ones prefer more leisurely activities, there are wineries, shopping and dining throughout Redmond to consider in your apartment hunt. Redmond hosts dozens of free concerts in the summer during the Arts in the Parks series and the Redmond Derby Days Festival.
The city is also a great community for children and senior citizens. The community offers many free and low-cost classes and camps for children. Downtown, you'll find the Old Fire House Teen Center, which is a place for teenagers to play pool, see live bands, take art classes, go on field trips, and more. Senior citizens can take classes, join special interest groups, and participate in wellness programs at the Redmond Senior Center.
So no matter what your age or if you're moving to Redmond for work, play or both, it's likely you'll find what you're looking for in Redmond. Find a Redmond apartment that fits your lifestyle on ApartmentGuide.com today.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Redmond
What is the average rent in Redmond?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Redmond?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Redmond?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Redmond?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.